E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > I Would To Apologize for everything.

06-17-2010, 11:04 PM   #1
Donald-335i
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: The Hoes Crazy!

I Would To Apologize for everything.

Recently some of you may know that I've been pretty shady lately and i would like to apologize for/if this caused any problems for anyone.

Scamming Issue

On The *Other Forum* i placed a FS item and it sold that night and being completely honest just didn't feel like shipping it as i was going threw alot at the time with my mother being very ill i was just in a really bad mood I'm sure you guys been there and as time progressed i would sign into the forum and not respond to the buyer which on my part was a extremely kiddish and childish move "i hope you guys understand i'm telling you's the 110% truth" and didn't respond to the forums etc. nor did i send his money back Paypal did

so if you guys could for give me for that.. i know it won't be right away if you's can just forgive me in time i really would appreciate that.

Fake Times

the 11.956 slip was infact a Fake the reason for my action's were my car was running the speed and not hitting the time timed i hoped for and it drove me crazy so again i pulled another extremely kiddish move and P-Shopped the slip the 12.3 @ 124 again was a completely total lie it was bull**** again i deeply apologize for this as it made me loose a couple close buddys on this forum including *BoostedCosta* and lead me to argue with him for no reason sorry Chris. we were boys man and i ****ed up..

again i deeply apologize for all the troble i caused and would like if everyone chould just stop with the name calling etc,

i maned up and confessed everything i hope you guys realize that and forgive me.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
Bobby_LeMans
Banned
Rep
Drives: your mom wild!

u still havent reply to my Pm....
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
BoostedCosta
SUPERMAN
Rep
Drives: AW e90 335i M-Sport

wow finally ( not a dick way)
apology accepted, just dont pull stupid shit again
to make me feel better tho how abot u give me those LMs for free
      06-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #4
Donald-335i
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: The Hoes Crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_LeMans View Post
u still havent reply to my Pm....
apologize bobby if it's about purchasing a item off the car my credit didn't go threw for the new one sorry.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2010, 11:55 PM   #5
itsbrokeagain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 528iT, E53 X5, E46 325xi

no need to lie about time-slips. You dont make the pass, you go back and try it again and again til you get it. Cheating ain't the way to go, you burn a lot of bridges that way.

At least you manned up and admitted you were wrong. Does take a lot to get out of the hole you've dug yourself, so its a step in the right direction.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 12:03 AM   #6
LeMans335xiE90
+7,033 posts ;)
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 LCI LeMans

its never too late!
      06-18-2010, 12:17 AM   #7
kjrulz
Mastermind
Rep
Drives: girls krazy

its too late... f u
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 12:54 AM   #8
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald-335i View Post
apologize bobby if it's about purchasing a item off the car my credit didn't go threw for the new one sorry.
somehow i think if your credit did go through, this thread would not exist and you would have moved onto another forum. but since your credit didn't go through and ur stuck with the 335, that's why u started this thread to apologize to the members.

donald, i never had any problems with u, or do i have any problems with u now. but i still think it's kind of fucked up what u did. and please don't blame ur actions on what's going on in ur life (my sincere sympathies btw). i know what ur going through. i went through the same thing when my mom had breast cancer and passed away in 2001. even going through all that, i would not have fucked anyone over.

just my $.02.

i really hope you have learned ur lesson and will change ur ways from now on. only time will tell.

gl with everything. i'll see u around.

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 01:09 AM   #9
wonsungnabi
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335

oh well............... lol
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 01:46 AM   #10
LemonIce
Colonel
Germany
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjrulz View Post
its too late... f u
lol
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 06:09 AM   #11
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

If you were Pinnochio your nose would be really long!
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 06:24 AM   #12
ernster
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: (E90) 335XI

Quote:
Recently some of you may know that I've been pretty shady lately and i would like to apologize for/if this caused any problems for anyone.

Scamming Issue

On The *Other Forum* i placed a FS item and it sold that night and being completely honest just didn't feel like shipping it as i was going threw alot at the time with my mother being very ill i was just in a really bad mood I'm sure you guys been there and as time progressed i would sign into the forum and not respond to the buyer which on my part was a extremely kiddish and childish move "i hope you guys understand i'm telling you's the 110% truth" and didn't respond to the forums etc. nor did i send his money back Paypal did

so if you guys could for give me for that.. i know it won't be right away if you's can just forgive me in time i really would appreciate that.

Fake Times

the 11.956 slip was infact a Fake the reason for my action's were my car was running the speed and not hitting the time timed i hoped for and it drove me crazy so again i pulled another extremely kiddish move and P-Shopped the slip the 12.3 @ 124 again was a completely total lie it was bull**** again i deeply apologize for this as it made me loose a couple close buddys on this forum including *BoostedCosta* and lead me to argue with him for no reason sorry Chris. we were boys man and i ****ed up..

again i deeply apologize for all the troble i caused and would like if everyone chould just stop with the name calling etc,

i maned up and confessed everything i hope you guys realize that and forgive me.
This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Your a jackass and this whole thing about how fast your cars is is redicluous. WHO GIVES A SHIT. THIS READ WAS A WAST OF MY TIME. HOMO
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 06:26 AM   #13
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: THE GUY YOU LOVE TO HATE

Quote:

Scamming Issue

Fake Times

its all good donald, don't sweat it too much, at the end of the day, its just the internet! enjoy your family and friends, and car on your own terms.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 06:27 AM   #14
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Rev???? Just kidding Rev where you been? We miss you!

Ok back on topic - I understand all the frustration on this forum that is directed towards you, it is well deserved (now knowing the truth), I kept my .02 to myself as I am nobody's judge and it wasnt me who got the shaft by you, so wasnt really my place to talk bad on you.

Having said that I am not sure I would say you "manned up" quite yet, yes you did take a "step in the right direction", and yes the "the truth shall set you free" but this only holds true if everyone is able to forget it, which isnt going to happen any time soon.

I feel your pain with your Mom and her situation, I lost my Dad two years ago coming up in August, and it Friggen sucks, but that doesnt give you the right to screw the people over that you have come in contact with on your life.

This is a pretty tight crowd, you saw how quick your scams got around.
The time slips are one thing, lying is one thing, but taking money and not shipping products is another.

Just dont do it anymore, then your actions will tell me that you "manned up"! I wish you the best Donald!

Again I am not your judge, so these are just suggestions. Good Luck Bro!
      06-18-2010, 07:00 AM   #15
D.B.S
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '11 X5 35i / '13 S5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernster View Post
This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Your a jackass and this whole thing about how fast your cars is is redicluous. WHO GIVES A SHIT. THIS READ WAS A WAST OF MY TIME. HOMO
SO why'd you read it?

To the OP... Don't know you, probably never will, but atleast you owned up to your mistake and admitted to your own wrong doing. I can respect you for that. Not many are willing to do the right thing in the end, and I hope this is a step in the right direction.

GL,

BMW X5 35i: Boopie Exhaust & Intercooler, K&N Drop in Filter, JB3 (3+ psi)
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Custom Exhaust, Headers, 87MM Throttle Body, Diablo Custom 93 OCT Tune
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 07:53 AM   #16
sLik
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 328xi

lmao. you're a loser.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 08:09 AM   #17
jeveryday
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i xDrive

Hope your mom gets better man...
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 08:34 AM   #18
PNF
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post
somehow i think if your credit did go through, this thread would not exist and you would have moved onto another forum. but since your credit didn't go through and ur stuck with the 335, that's why u started this thread to apologize to the members.

donald, i never had any problems with u, or do i have any problems with u now. but i still think it's kind of fucked up what u did. and please don't blame ur actions on what's going on in ur life (my sincere sympathies btw). i know what ur going through. i went through the same thing when my mom had breast cancer and passed away in 2001. even going through all that, i would not have fucked anyone over.

just my $.02.

i really hope you have learned ur lesson and will change ur ways from now on. only time will tell.

gl with everything. i'll see u around.
+1..

2008 E92 335i (sold)

Last edited by PNF; 06-18-2010 at 08:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #19
MShao825
Go Terps!
Rep
Drives: 2009 SSII/FR E92 M3

I couldn't comprehend a sentence of Donald's OP. You should add an apology for not being able to type in addition to the scam and fake time slip. We all know you always f that up too.
      06-18-2010, 12:21 PM   #20
ejazbmw
blahhh
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235I

ayy wheres that guys 2 way radio?????? lol i don't know anything about the situation but all i remember was he asked like 10 times for his radio in your parting out thread which got deleted...
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #21
JBiddy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
ayy wheres that guys 2 way radio?????? lol i don't know anything about the situation but all i remember was he asked like 10 times for his radio in your parting out thread which got deleted...
PAGING DAN!!!
      06-18-2010, 12:47 PM   #22
Max123
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Talking about pinnochio,

One day Pinocchio came to Gepetto with a problem.
‘Every time I have sex with my girlfriend, she gets splinters. What can I do about this?’
‘Have you tried sandpaper?’ Pinocchio hadn't, so he went to try it.
‘Pinocchio,’ said Gepetto a few weeks later, ‘How is the problem work out with your ‘Girlfriend?’
Said Pinocchio, ‘Who needs a girlfriend when you have sandpaper?’

Sent from my iPhone
Appreciate 0