E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > *RARE* e90 335xi MT N54 (2009) Monaco Blue 105k

09-15-2020, 03:58 PM   #1
AlexJK2356
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

*RARE* e90 335xi MT N54 (2009) Monaco Blue 105k

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
$10,000 THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Hey everybody, I am selling my 335xi sedan. Hopefully this will be exactly what someone is looking for since it is a rare combination (AWD sedan with manual transmission). I have quite a few mods on it but nothing crazy, they will all be listed below. I am the second owner of this vehicle and have owned it for over 6 years now. I have done much of the modification work and servicing on the car myself with OEM original BMW parts or high quality aftermarket for the modifications. All service on the car was done according to the intervals specified by BMW. Occasionally I would change the oil earlier then BMW recommends (they are pretty wild with how long they are willing to go!). The car was involved in an accident where I was rear ended. There was no frame damage, the airbags were not deployed, and the car was repaired by a dealer affiliated body shop (Global Imports Collision Center affiliated with Global Imports BMW near Atlanta). The car has spent most of its life garage kept in Atlanta, but has recently moved with me to the Chicago area where it is still kept in a garage. However it is driven in the winter since fortunately it already had the cold weather package and x-drive and I have a set of 17" winter wheels and tires that I am including with the car.

Original Information
VIN: WBAPL33559A515594
Mileage: 105,500 and increasing
Exterior Color: Monaco Blue
Interior Color: Black with Aluminum Trim

Modifications

Aesthetic:
Debadged (x-drive badges and 335i badges removed)
OEM M-Sport Package body kit installed with black kidney grilles
BMW Performance Diffuser for M-Sport Package with OEM Carbon Fiber insert
Status Gruppe Carbon Fiber "High Kick" e90 M3 Rear Spoiler
cheap eBay Carbon Fiber front splitters (cheapest part on the whole car but since its lowered these get banged up pretty bad and I prefer to just replace them when its time and its getting close to time )
35% SunTek CXP Series Tint on all side windows and rear windows?

19" OEM Staggered BMW Wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (225/40 fronts & 255/35 rears) - this setup does not rub but it is close

Suspension:
KW V1 Coilovers
Upgraded Powerflex Bushings up front

Engine:
VRSF 5" Stepped Intercooler
BMS Dual Cone Intake
Evolution Racewerks Charge Pipe
JB4

Interior:
OEM M-Sport steering wheel and trim, shift boot, e brake and boot wrapped in Alcantara by Coby Wheels - OEM BMW Performance Alcantara Shift Knob
OEM Performance Aluminum Pedals
P3 OBD2 Gauge
Short Shift Kit
CVD Delete
Clutch Stop

BONUS OPTIONAL FREE ITEMS:
Both Original Keys
Winter Wheels - Original BMW 17" Square Setup from BMW with Hankook I Cept EVO2 (225/45 all around)
Scissor Jack
OEM Roof Rack and one OEM bike rack
"335xi" Badge (NOTE: I do not have the original LCI x-drive badges)
Oil Change Tool and extra BMW oil
Spark Plug Change Tool
BMW Brake Fluid
Intake Filter Oil
KW Coilover Tool

I believe in complete disclosure with zero deception so I am going to list all of the flaws that I am aware of. If you come see the car in person I will point out any and all flaws that you are concerned about. Fortunately there is a lot more good then bad with this car, but I don't want anyone to be surprised. When I say noticeable, I mean that if you are looking for it, you will be able to see this defect from about 4 feet away or less.

Flaws:
Some of the interior trim is cracking
There is a small circular indent in the middle rear seat (likely fixable, but I never go back there anyway) - (difficult to see in picture and in person)
There is curb rash on the drivers side front and rear, as well as passenger rear wheels (difficult to see in picture)
The winter set of wheels need the TPMS replaced
The paint is in good condition, it is not perfect, it is not horrible
There is a noticeable scrape on the front bumper (difficult to see in picture)
There is a noticeable dent in the rear bumper (barely visible in picture)
There is a noticeable scratch on the drivers side rear door (visible in picture)
There is a noticeable scratch behind the rear passenger side wheel on the rear bumper (visible in picture)

I am open to offers and I am open to traveling to meet someone as long as it is realistic. I am not sure about shipping.

Attached Images

Last edited by AlexJK2356; 09-16-2020 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: wanted to include asking price in post, changing the asking price because of demand
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2020, 02:40 AM   #2
OnlyJans
Duke of Eagle Rock
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bugatti Veyron

Which wheels are these? Love your car man. Thinking of restoring my 2006 E90 that I've had since high school and your car is literally everything I want it to become. I'll probably end up spending too much on it that I can just buy a better E90 but she means so much to me haha

06 SGM E90 325i 6AT - SOLD
12 SG E92 335is DCT - RIP
16 AY F82 M4 ZCP 6MT - SOLD
21 BSM G80 M3 Competition - Current
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2020, 03:40 PM   #3
AlexJK2356
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulisan_EMPOR View Post
Which wheels are these? Love your car man. Thinking of restoring my 2006 E90 that I've had since high school and your car is literally everything I want it to become. I'll probably end up spending too much on it that I can just buy a better E90 but she means so much to me haha
Thank you so much man! I believe these wheels are bmw style 401 which originally came out with the F30s. Yea I definitely feel that. Sometimes though the journey is just as much fun as the destination when we build these cars up though. Either way, I hope you do end up with an E90 like this some day soon!

UPDATE ON THE CAR: SALE CURRENTLY PENDING
Appreciate 0