E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > All-Wheel-Drive (Xi / xDrive) Talk > Chassis stabilization reduced! - help!

09-23-2019, 06:44 PM   #1
mrocha4
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i xDrive

Chassis stabilization reduced! - help!

So some backstory, a couple months back I got an electrical error that put my car into limp mode. I take it to the shop. They keep it their for 4 MONTHS due to some excuses and employee problems (that's another story) I end up choosing to take my business elsewhere. But when I get the car back it doesn't say electrical malfunction. It says Braking/chassis stabilization malfunction. They first said it could be transfer case motor. Then a month passes and they say I need the whole transfer case replaced. But I never had any issues with the car before. No noises. No startup problems. No shudders when I accelerate. Now that I have it back and fixed my rear sensor problem that I had, I get an xDrive malfunction pictured below. What could the issue be? I'm planning on taking it to a reputable shop this week. But don't want to get played because I'm young. Anything helps! I appreciate it!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0