E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Governor @ 158mph Boooooooo

05-07-2007, 04:16 AM   #89
bnj
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstClass View Post
Your response proves that I'm right. The interior is poor for a car of that cost. I didn't say that the car was bad because of the interior, I just said the interior was bad. The performance is badass but the interior is just bad.
What is wrong with the interior? I have been driving Corvette and there was no problem.

If someone want's to take the eyes from road (not a good idea), the interior is not as classic (=not looking as old) as Porsche interior, but I think it looks as traditional. I believe it should be lightweight. Good package all in all.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2007, 06:48 AM   #90
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: people insane

Quote:
Your response proves that I'm right.
You're right, that's exactly what I said in my full with sarcasm response. You take yourself very too seriously.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2007, 09:06 AM   #91
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]
Quote:
Your response proves that I'm right.
U thought that post was serious!

Keep telling that to yourself bud,,,maybe the day u can afford one youll actually like the interior...kinda funny how that works huh,,,, hMM do i smell jealousy
      05-07-2007, 09:08 AM   #92
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsarge View Post
You're right, that's exactly what I said in my full with sarcasm response. You take yourself very too seriously.
I enjoy your posts!
      05-07-2007, 10:10 AM   #93
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
I enjoy your posts!
You know I really don't want to be a smart ass about it but the whole interior thing just cracks me up. People talk about it like you get in and sit on a milk crate and have a chicken wire mesh dash and console.

I've had my E90 for almost 2 years and I had the M3 that I traded in for it. The BMW interior in those cars ain't that much better. I can tell you that the M3 interior is not 8K better (the difference in price between them) than the Vette's and at no time have I sat in my E90 and gone, "WOW! This is soooo much better than my other car!"

That's why I say knocking the interior is just a tired old comeback because you can't knock anything else meaningful (performance, looks, handling, drivability) about the car.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2007, 02:43 PM   #94
FirstClass
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsarge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
U thought that post was serious!
Keep telling that to yourself bud,,,maybe the day u can afford one youll actually like the interior...kinda funny how that works huh,,,, hMM do i smell jealousy
Wait, you guys thought I missed the sarcasm?
Wow, people here aren't as observant as I thought. The reason his respone proved I was right is because he didn't make an actual rebuttal and resorted to sarcasm showing he had no legitimate counter-argument.

@ADHD No jealousy at all. I have no desire to own a Corvette. Also, the "afford one" comment was rather moronic because a base C6 costs about the same as my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2007, 06:32 PM   #95
andrew20195
Private
Rep
Drives: On Foot

Quote:
1) Have you seen the shift pattern for the 7 speed? It looks like this
2 6 5 R
| | | |
4 7 3 1
Have fun shifting that.
I'm somewhat confused by this part of your post. I'm assuming that is the shift pattern for the 7 speed SMG (I heard it was screwy looking, since it was specifically designed to be computer controlled from the start). Why would it be a problem if they used that particular SMG in the M3? For that matter, it wouldn't be too hard to design a 7 speed manual transmission that uses a more normal pattern (though I really don't see this happening.)
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2007, 06:42 PM   #96
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Wait, you guys thought I missed the sarcasm?
Wow, people here aren't as observant as I thought. The reason his respone proved I was right is because he didn't make an actual rebuttal and resorted to sarcasm showing he had no legitimate counter-argument.

@ADHD No jealousy at all. I have no desire to own a Corvette. Also, the "afford one" comment was rather moronic because a base C6 costs about the same as my car.
the problem with that is that you assume that I actually give a shit about a) your opinion of the car and b) taking the time to write a rebuttal to something which in the grand scheme of things amounts to well, not anything. BTW, jealousy is a ugly color on you. Have a great day!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2007, 07:06 PM   #97
PresaMat
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 67 GT500,69 Boss 429, 335i

Garage List
Corvette = sports car... not as soft on the road. The interior is ok. Yeah its not a Bentley but its not a POS either. For the $$ a corvette is the best high performance car you can get hands down. For less then 80K 505HP from the factory... 08 will be 535 for the z06 and 435hp for the reg model. That is crazy considering the normal model is the price of the 335. If you want pure performance go corvette if you want more luxury/softer car go BMW.

Chevy is also planning a new super high end model of the vette that is going to be between 630 and 700HP. That is supercar territory for a hellava lot less then a supercar. When this does come out I might jump ship to a vette.

Mat
Appreciate 0