E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2007 335i SoCal Sport/Premium

05-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
Davidvadasz
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Thumbs up FS: 2007 335i SoCal Sport/Premium

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Time to move on to something more family friendly. 2007 335i Sparkling graphite metallic, blk leather, Sport package with AT steptronic and paddle shifters, and premium with leather and Nav. car has 94,xxx miles. Comes with an independent outside warranty that covers EVERYTHING from complete driveline, turbos, all electronics, all gaskets and seals. It is transferable once to the new owner. It has been flawless for me and very easy to use through your closest dealer. $100 copay. About the car now. Second owner, very clean. One small scratch on drivers side rocker and one very tiny scratch on bumper which is not visible unless trunk is open. I always did my own oil changes(comes with filter housing tool). Interior is immaculate. Car was always hand washed by myself and waxed/polished with the best 3M products. Has four(4) brand new Toyo Extensa(non-rft) tires. Car is untainted, no modifications, perfect canvas for someone who wants to start with a fresh car. Car also comes with a nice 3-ply car cover - hah. I know im leaving some stuff out so all questions are welcome. cell is (707) 933-7782 if its easier to send a text or just call. asking $22,000

Attached Images

Appreciate 0