E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: OEM Style 157 on ContiProContact SSR tires

04-19-2015, 01:29 PM   #1
Minutes2Midnight
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 328i

FS: OEM Style 157 on ContiProContact SSR tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello fellow E90-ers.

I was hoping to keep these for an E36 eventually, but I've just bought a Porsche 914 and have no need for them at the moment. It looks like I have 3 runflat ContiProContact SSRs and one ContiProContact. The previous owner switched tires one at a time meaning that they are each in a different state of wear. The most worn tire still has 10,000 usable miles left to its tread, the least worn has around 25,000 miles left.

The dimensions are a square 225/45/17. Bolt pattern is 120mm. Minor curb rash on two of the wheels, one of which has a chip in the clear coat, I think, which is visible in photo 6 of the Imgur gallery.

No TPS or center caps, unfortunately, as I switched them over to my new setup.

I will ship at buyer's expense. Not sure what to ask for them, so I am open to offers. Feel free to PM me or ask any questions if you are interested!

Album can be viewed here:

View post on imgur.com

Regards all,

M2M.

Appreciate 0