E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Anyone know what this means on a e93?

11-06-2017, 07:38 AM   #1
BMWMusician
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Convertible

Anyone know what this means on a e93?

I have a 08 e93 and recently (due to the season I guess) the tire low error came on. I have one of the portable air inflators that runs off the cigarette lighter. So silly me started the car and let it run for about 5-7 mins to inflate the tires and two warnings showed up. A battery with + and - sign and another one with a car like on a lift. I immediately shut the car off, and I haven't seen the car warning anymore with the battery, but inpa is showing a A559 error. Do I need to get a battery tender and charge it?

As for the car lift warning I am getting this code randomly below. Does anyone know what this means? Brake pad warning sensor?

Thanks in advance for any help!

P.S. the last issue I'm having is when I roll down/up my right passenger front window 3/4 rolled up I hear sound like it's clicking in to place. Is that normal, or another issue?
Appreciate 0