E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > NYC Midnight Run - June 5th

05-26-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
Shieldze1025
Keepin' America Free
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

NYC Midnight Run - June 5th

Link from Luxury4Play: http://www.luxury4play.com/northeast...t-run-3-a.html

I know a few guys on here had mentioned this a few weeks ago, figured I'd see if anyone wants to go. A good group of cars are gonna do a cruise into Times Square around midnight and party in NY for a few hours. There's a few people from L4P heading up there from the DC area, so I wanted to spread the word.

The meeting spot is Duke's Grille, Tappan, NY around 6 PM. Its about 5 hours from Tyson's Corner.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rl...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

I was hoping they would be meeting in NJ to shave an hour off of our time but unfortunately they're not. Now the default directions to NY take us up 95 through Bmore and Philly. Traffic may be a problem, idk since it's a Saturday.

My friend lives in North Jersey and takes 270 up to 15 and then to 78 above Philly and over to NJ. This is a good backup route if we think there will be traffic, and I think leaving at 12 is absolutely necessary to give us time in case something happens or we still hit traffic.

I need to make a few calls to see how much interest there is in the area for us to drive up. I am no longer 100% going b/c of the distance, but we'll leave it at 97.3% lol.

Let's plan to meet at the old Circuit City in Tyson's Corner on Rt. 7 at NOON on Saturday 6/5.

Please spread the word and post back here if you and any one you know is coming or not. The more the better.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough"
-Mario Andretti
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2010, 05:59 AM   #2
Shieldze1025
Keepin' America Free
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Bump for this week, looks liks we'll have a decent group. Let us know if you wanna join!

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough"
-Mario Andretti
Appreciate 0