E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > PNW Feeler: 2011 E90 335i XDrive M Sport AT - LeMans Blue on Black

10-30-2021, 04:57 PM   #1
thelegazy
Private
Rep
Drives: None

PNW Feeler: 2011 E90 335i XDrive M Sport AT - LeMans Blue on Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Overview:
  • General: 2011 335i xdrive
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Mileage: ~50k
  • Exterior Color: LeMans Blue
  • Interior Color: Black

Packages:
  • M Sport
  • Lights Package
  • Premium Package
  • Winter Package
  • Individual Sound
  • Convenience Package

Rims: Previous sellers had 194M rims, which are in great condition. I have bought the 193M rims in gunmetal, but haven’t mounted yet. Car would come with 194M, unless buyer throws in some $$

Maintenance: both previous owners are forum members, with the previous owner being known for a collector and super meticulous about his car. Oil change were done every 5k since the second owner along with the maintenance for each mileage marker. Just got the car back from the dealer having completed close to $3k of work (starter, tensioner belt, oil gasket leak). Called out that a new battery may be needed. I would be adding a new battery and registering before sale as well. Car was given an overall great bill of health from the dealer.

Mods: I have installed CarPlay and it works great. Haven’t gotten around to adding the rear view camera, but that was next (would include). I’ve bought a VRSF charge pipe, but haven’t gotten around to installing it (would include). Previous owners had a Cobb tune, I’ve wiped it as it’s not my thing but still have the module. Will also include an oil change kit for LiquiMolly.

Interior: 9/10 condition, never been smoked in and never had any damage. Backseats are practically brand new.

Exterior: 8.5/10, given its age it’s in great condition. There are a few specks/rock chips on the front bumper and hood as expected for its age. Discovered only recently was that the passenger side mirror seems to have been hit by something that shifted its seating. I took apart the door panel to take a peak, but couldn’t figure it out. Visited a collision shop on a whim and they recommended using a rubber mallet to even out the base (which is how they’d fix it if I brought it in), but wouldn’t recommend going through insurance given that it’s not anything substantial. Found minimal water residue around the foam/seal when I took it off. Including all this for full disclosure.

Story/Why Selling: as I mentioned, I have a couple different opportunities. I bought this car from a forum member in late July this year. Cleared a PPI from a very reputable shop and the previous seller was known to have meticulous cars. I sold my S4 to get into this car, which I had been searching for on and off for 3+ years since I sold my last E90 to my sibling. If I had the garage space I’d keep this car, but unfortunately I don’t. With V8s getting rarer and rarer I feel like I need to own one once in my lifetime

Like I said, a feeler for now but if the right buyer comes along knowing it could go to a good home I’d be very open to selling it. I feel that the asking price is reasonable considering its overall condition, rarity, color combo, maintenance record (past and recent), and some of the additions that come with it. With that said, open to reasonable offers. For some context, I got an offer close to this from Shift but looking to keep it to a forum user as I know they’ll just turn around and add 2-3k on top to flip.

Would prefer a local sale, if interested please text (text only for now) at 971-238-9657

Couple updates as of 11/10:
  • Forgot to mention I have a Route 66 Warranty that can be transferred to the buyer. This is an additional cost to the purchase price, it will be the remainder of the balance on the warranty. I originally bought it at 3 years/36k miles if I remember correctly.
  • Went to my dealer's repair center for the side mirror, they gave me the same feedback as the other place. Not a big deal, fix is to get the base back in place using a rubber mallet/etc. I asked for a bare minimum cost, which they quoted at $250 for labor. They wouldn't do it though as their policy would have them do an entire overhaul of the side mirror housing (repainting/testing/etc.). They recommended a smaller repair center would probably do just the limited work as needed.

Attached Images

Last edited by thelegazy; 11-10-2021 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: Updates
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2021, 05:28 PM   #2
thelegazy
Private
Rep

Battery is being replaced today along with being registered and slight price reduction.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2021, 09:57 AM   #3
alep85
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i, 2023 M340i xDrive

Car looks great, and I think the price is fair for the mileage. Good luck with the sale!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2021, 12:43 PM   #4
Duck360198
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F30 340i Laguna Seca Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by alep85 View Post
Car looks great, and I think the price is fair for the mileage. Good luck with the sale!
Agreed! Great looking car. And if this were Alpine White it would be a done deal for me. Good Luck! Should go quick.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2021, 06:01 PM   #5
thelegazy
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alep85 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
Agreed! Great looking car. And if this were Alpine White it would be a done deal for me. Good Luck! Should go quick.
Appreciate the kind words, definitely a great option for anyone looking for a fully loaded one.

Couple updates as of 11/10:
  • Forgot to mention I have a Route 66 Warranty that can be transferred to the buyer. This is an additional cost to the purchase price, it will be the remainder of the balance on the warranty. I originally bought it at 3 years/36k miles if I remember correctly.
  • Went to my dealer's repair center for the side mirror, they gave me the same feedback as the other place. Not a big deal, fix is to get the base back in place using a rubber mallet/etc. I asked for a bare minimum cost, which they quoted at $250 for labor. They wouldn't do it though as their policy would have them do an entire overhaul of the side mirror housing (repainting/testing/etc.). They recommended a smaller repair center would probably do just the limited work as needed.
Appreciate 0