E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > M3 Interior in Bamboo -- tan with black

03-24-2019, 01:40 PM   #1
h1pst3r88
Rep
Drives: 2011 328Xi Coupe

M3 Interior in Bamboo -- tan with black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling a beautiful and complete BMW e92 M3 interior in bamboo tan Novillo leather with two-tone tan and black leather door cards and two-tone front center console. Beautiful set and rare to find complete. Power but not heated; these are from a 2008 so they are pre-LCI without AHR.

Included is:
  • Power front driver's seat
  • Power front passenger seat
  • 60/40 rear back seats (seat backs and bottoms)
  • Left and right rear side bolsters
  • Front driver's-side and passenger-side door cards in two-tone tan and black leather with M3 aluminum trim
  • Rear driver's-side and passenger-side door cards in two tone tan and black leather with M3 aluminum trim
  • Front center console with armrest and ashtray in black and tan leather
  • Rear center console with aluminum trim ash tray (but no vents (you can use your existing ones in their place)
  • All speakers that are mounted in the door cards are included

The front seats are awesome; everything you want from an M3 interior. The center console is beautiful and covered in leather. No rips or tears and any dimples will come out with some lexol and a little warmer weather. Pretty sure the rear seats were never even sat in.

Additionally if you are interested (for nominal extra cost) I also have the black pillar covers for pretty much for around the car's interior, interior rear carpeting, a pair of underseat subwoofers, climate control module, front seat tweeters, complete black headliner (no sunroof cutout), rear shelf, and some other pieces from the interior.

Asking $1500. I may sell parts separately but only in pairs. Like if you only want the fronts or rears I will entertain an offer.

Pic tell the story. See pics on my Boston CL listing: https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pt...849307398.html

Appreciate 0