E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Hawaii > TBMWHi:Bimmer Nights™

06-26-2010, 11:53 PM   #23
808E90
808E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fupa92 View Post
What the hell happened last night? So is it good that I stayed in or did I miss the festivities?
Nothing really ... I just forgot to put gas in may car
LTMW FTL . Karbonwerks LCI Trunk . Vorsteiner Poly Front Lip . NA Motorsports LUX H8 . RECARO Pole Position Seats . BMW Performance Pedals . BMW Performance Performance Grills . BMW Painted Fender Grills . BBS 19x9.5 19x11 LMs . Michelin PS2 265/295 . H&R Sport Springs . Wheel Mate 45/55MM Stud Kit . BBS Red Lug Nuts . ESS VT1 Supercharger . Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #24
TeamBMWHawaii
The BMW Ohana
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808E90 View Post
Dude ... You should have seen all the mad things he was posting about you before he took it down

... J/K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino_RS View Post
I know you are not joking, what did he said Ricky? Mark?
Quote:
... I'm just messing with you, he didn't write anything. I don't even know who he is
LOL stop adding fuel to the fire Ricky.

No Evan, don't believe what Ricky said.
      06-27-2010, 12:17 AM   #25
TeamBMWHawaii
The BMW Ohana
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
What the hell happened last night? So is it good that I stayed in or did I miss the festivities?
you should have come out
      06-27-2010, 01:50 AM   #26
spyderco10
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3 6MT

i was there, but i didn't see any drama?
- John 3:16
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2010, 03:09 AM   #27
Evan_RS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
... I'm just messing with you, he didn't write anything. I don't even know who he is
He was name calling and wrote some bullshit story.

Quote:
You missed, it was fun even it rained a lot.

Quote:
Nothing really ... I just forgot to put gas in may car
I saw few car went and got gas, what was the big deal about not adding gas, was someone bitching you about not adding gas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBMWHawaii View Post
LOL stop adding fuel to the fire Ricky.

No Evan, don't believe what Ricky said.
I don't know why that guy making up bunch of bullshit for? WTF is he smoking ? I was going to make a video of this area that he said I was "spending around." Because how the hell can I speed around when there were a lot of speed bumps, and right after the last speed bump there was a 40 feet straight a way then a big dip. So, there is no way in hell I can " speed " or "speed around," on less I'm driving a toy car I want to reply back to his bs story on that forums, but I don't want to wast my time on that low life hater.

Is better for me to stay on this forums cause there are no hater or trash talk here, yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderco10 View Post
i was there, but i didn't see any drama?
Ricky was talking about the drama on the bimmerforums.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2010, 03:24 AM   #28
808E90
808E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M

Quote:
I saw few car went and got gas, what was the big deal about not adding gas, was someone bitching you about not adding gas?
Nah ... No one made a big deal about it. I didn't plan on staying out too late so I didn't put gas in the car before I left. I wanted to go back into town then up H3 rather then going down Sandy's to H3

Quote:
I don't know why that guy making up bunch of bullshit for? WTF is he smoking ? I was going to make a video of this area that he said I was "spending around." Because how the hell can I speed around when there were a lot of speed bumps, and right after the last speed bump there was a 40 feet straight a way then a big dip. So, there is no way in hell I can " speed " or "speed around," on less I'm driving a toy car I want to reply back to his bs story on that forums, but I don't want to wast my time on that low life hater.
Don't waste your time on making a video ...

Quote:
Is better for me to stay on this forums cause there are no hater or trash talk here, yet.
LTMW FTL . Karbonwerks LCI Trunk . Vorsteiner Poly Front Lip . NA Motorsports LUX H8 . RECARO Pole Position Seats . BMW Performance Pedals . BMW Performance Performance Grills . BMW Painted Fender Grills . BBS 19x9.5 19x11 LMs . Michelin PS2 265/295 . H&R Sport Springs . Wheel Mate 45/55MM Stud Kit . BBS Red Lug Nuts . ESS VT1 Supercharger . Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust
Appreciate 0