E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Amp, wiring or installer error??🤔🤭🤫🤥

06-25-2019, 07:18 PM   #1
rightaway
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i

Amp, wiring or installer error??🤔🤭🤫🤥

2009 hifi radio issue. The front right side door would would get very loud random. Even if I turn the balance to one side of another it stayed the same. I tried swapping rca from from to back on the amp and nothing. I pulled everything out to see if done was lose but all is good. I have attached a few photos of my installed. To get all 6 channels to work and to run a rca to my sub amp I have it tee off a bunch of times but not off my front channel. Do you see anything wrong with my install. I have had this set up four years now but it’s getting to the point where it’s annoying.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-25-2019, 10:47 PM   #2
j.f.leonard
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i f30

With the regular technic harness and no extra wiring the xd600/6 works flawessly on the 4 channel input setting so I am almost positive it may have something to do with the sub amp rca wiring you have done. I have a sub system too, and to get signal to my dedicated sub amp I just spliced into the factory harness to the factory subs and used an LC2i to send rca signal to my amp and so far I have no issues and great sound. In conclusion, maybe try splicing in to get a separate signal for the sub amp?
Appreciate 0