E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > Blown Pure Stage 2 Turbo

10-02-2021, 08:42 AM   #45
BimmerHausPerformance
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i 6MT

Garage List
2011 BMW 535i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3 View Post
So disappointed
Hey!? Is that the impeller that had the pure logo on it? Look at this, this is mine…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTfqSi-J...dium=copy_link

2011 F10 S55 6MT
Website Insta @bimmerhausperformance YouTube
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2021, 01:22 PM   #46
bbnks2
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3 View Post
First off, I'm not the OP. Second, you're so arrogant and want to argue with everyone bc you're such an 'expert'.

LAST- because i want to. I want to share my experience in case anyone else goes through this and ACTUALLY BE HELPFUL TO OTHERS.

I have nothing else to replace it with. I'm stuck. They already took my old core you genius. Again, I never dogged Pure. I went through a shitty situation and I'm glad they took care of me. I don't know why you got some sort of extra hard on for them but obviously you don't work for them bc THEY ARE MUCH COOLER AND HELPFUL than your arrogant ass.

It's not a IF. THEY ARE COVERING IT UNDER WARRANTY
I am arrogant and you're an idiot. Glad we settled it. Now maybe read back to what I wrote and let it sink in.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2021, 12:54 PM   #47
anjuna
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: f25

Eeeeeeee

Geeeeeeeee

Teeeeeeeeeeee
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2024, 06:14 PM   #48
BrandonDull
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

I would like to chime in on this post.

Pure Turbos is a horrible brand. I bought my first set Pure Turbos Hi Flows Stage 2. They became defective. However Pure Turbos sent me a new pair. The second pair didn’t last for even 10k miles. Mine are currently blown and they said I could send them back to get repaired for $1k but with all the labor in between it’s starting to become NOT WORTH IT. I was also running below 20psi with all supportive mods on an MHD tune. From everything I told Pure they said everything was in the safe zone.

If I could start over I would go with a single turbo this time around. Stay away from Pure unless you have the time, tools, and space to swap them out every 10k miles.
Appreciate 0