E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > CC-ID 87 Disable Bulb Check

04-24-2022, 05:27 PM   #1
G.Newt
Major
Rep
Drives: CT4-V Blackwing 6MT

CC-ID 87 Disable Bulb Check

I'm getting a CC-ID 87 in the cluster. Does anyone know the exact code to disable this for FRM1 (2006 330i)? I was able to disable AHL and corner bulb using Bimmercode. I have the E90 coding list master sheet PDF, and tried FEHLERMELDUNG_CC_SL_V_R to nicht_aktiv but that didn't work.

My right inner taillight is out. So my mechanic wired it to get power from the left. Now, when driving, both inner taillights are out. When in ignition mode, and I change the light switch, they both work. They stop working when I start the car and start driving, however.
DAW v2.5 turbo E40 | Dorch S2 | VRSF DP | MST intake | AWE catback | 335is clutch | CSF heat exchanger | RK Autowerks intake manifold | Orange M Perf Brake Kit | KW Street Comfort coilovers | GTS taillights V2
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2022, 01:17 AM   #2
jmb85
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Newt View Post
I'm getting a CC-ID 87 in the cluster. Does anyone know the exact code to disable this for FRM1 (2006 330i)? I was able to disable AHL and corner bulb using Bimmercode. I have the E90 coding list master sheet PDF, and tried FEHLERMELDUNG_CC_SL_V_R to nicht_aktiv but that didn't work.

My right inner taillight is out. So my mechanic wired it to get power from the left. Now, when driving, both inner taillights are out. When in ignition mode, and I change the light switch, they both work. They stop working when I start the car and start driving, however.
CC-ID 87 Right Rear Light Failure

https://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/bl...wlcsVITAxfhUR4
Appreciate 0