E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Spotify is not working

05-09-2022, 01:57 PM   #1
asma123
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 5G 4Runner, 9G Civic

Spotify is not working

Hi guys, not sure if anyone can help me of maybe Spotify finally turned obsolete for our cars. Long story short I retrofitted the combox to my car and the main feature (Spotify) was working perfectly for me. A few days ago I was having some issues with a wheel speed sensor so using my friends scanner, I cleared all codes (along with some telematic codes stored that had come up - I didn’t even look at them, I just cleared stored faults) I drove home and everything was working fine.
A few days later I got into my car and I couldn’t get it to open up Spotify. I was sure why. I didn’t mess with any coding and thought it was odd.
Flash forward to now, I rechecked the coding and everything was still there. I redid everything just in case and again, everything is still there.
Bmw apps seem to be working - I only have mlaptimer and that does open up the app.
I can browse the other bmw apps and I select Spotify. When that happens it opens up Spotify on my phone and then I get this error:

I’m not sure if it’s something to do with the coding or what could it be. Any suggestions on what to check?
Appreciate 0