E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Daten files for ZBE_60_2 Controller

10-04-2022, 05:40 AM   #1
Broxi55
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 E70, BMW 320D E90

Daten files for ZBE_60_2 Controller

Hi,

I am in need of the daten files for my CON for CIC.

While using ISTA-P the dumb software updated everything and reset just about everything.

But since my car is a 2006 and despite it not having a CCC nav system so never had a controller.

I had retrofitted a CIC unit in. still not been able to get nav working. which is one of the things i was trying to sort with ISTA-P.

Well ista done its thing, said it needed coded and programming, then it done a re-animation. Before telling me i needed to replace the controller.

But it gave me the part number of the controller it say's I need to order, and lt looks like the CCC one i have in my My08 X5.

Since ISTA done it's thing my controller is dead. no lights and does nothing.

It's not in inpa or ISTA+ but ISTA-P finds it, so it has to be their.

I looked at my saved photo's of what i was doing and found the ZB Number and the ECU Family.

And i am hoping i can use WINKFP to re-program it, but i need the Daten files for it.

I have checked my V.68 & V.69 plus what ever older ones were on Bimmer Geeks.

I also checked the ones ISTA-P downloaded and their is no ZBE60 folder.

If anyone can help that would be great.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0