E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > e92 n55 manual fuel pump module issues please help!!

07-02-2021, 03:02 PM   #1
Araju21
Rep
Drives: E92 n55 335i 2011

Garage List
e92 n55 manual fuel pump module issues please help!!

hey guys really need some help here in a pretty shitty situation. i have a manual 2011 e92 335 xdrive. long story short, was taking a trip up to Mass from New york and my high pressure fuel pump took a dump and i was stranded. took car to BMW and theyre giving me issues. car is modded and theyre claiming it needs not only a HPFP but the module as well, which i was fine with. i have the ID4 motions digital gauge cluster, and a used manual tranny as my last one got the infamous 2nd gear grind. theyre claiming that they cant program the new module due to the cluster and module giving off different vins, i still have the stock cluster so thats fine even though i didnt think it would matter, but the bit with the tranny seems odd. i feel like theyre trying to take me for a ride or they dont know what theyre talking about, but im not sure. its also suspicious cause theyre claiming it wont turn over despite that they dont even have the parts yet, an the car had no issues turning on before. what do you guys think? thanks in advance and i apprecaite any insight or any input yall got.

TLDR; dealer claims they cant reprogram new fuel pump module due to used tranny and aftermarket gauge cluster
Appreciate 0