E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 328i 6MT convertible (E93)

05-22-2024, 08:04 PM   #1
Notso_Fast_Eddie
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i Convertible

2008 328i 6MT convertible (E93)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2008 BMW convertible. I haven't found too many 328i with 6MT in the E93 body style. I had to travel to California to find it! I picked it up with 60K on the clock. It has 186K on it now.
Top works great
Tires are good and alignment is still straight
Other upgrade options: navigation system, BMW assist and the convertible windscreen
AC works perfectly

I’ve been told by BMW workers that it has the sport package which is why my car sits lower than most, along with the upgraded rims and thick sport steering wheel.

Since I’ve owned it, I’ve replaced:
Radiator
Coolant reservoir
Clutch
Transmission reservoir gasket
Many interior pieces
Serviced mostly by BMW and Mike John Imports.
I have all of my service records.

It’s unmodified, adult driven and well-maintained, but it is still a 16yr old car so it has its problems. The exterior has small dents an scratches, even a bit of rust. Drivers seat is starting to develop a small tear. Other problems: The lock to the center armrest console quit working, the push button trunk latch quit working, (have to use the key), and reverse is inclined to pop out of gear (have put it back in gear and keep going)

I’m selling it below “Private Party” value which is a little more than what CarMax would give me in hopes someone will show it some love & keep it going instead of it being shipped off to auction.

Cash preferred, however Venmo, Zelle or PayPal are available.
PM if interested / Plenty more picts upon request
Local pickup preferred but may drive a bit to meet you
Louisville, KY

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2024, 06:03 PM   #2
Notso_Fast_Eddie
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i Convertible

It is sold. I don't know how to update the post title. Hopefully I can get the admin to update it forum.
Appreciate 0