E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 2006 E92 330d manual.

07-31-2022, 05:39 AM   #1
nomiS330d
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 330d

2006 E92 330d manual.

Time has come to sell my E92, a car I’ve owned for over 5 years and had a great time with. Best car I’ve ever owned! I’ll forget some information I’m sure so pm me for pictures and extra info, leave a number and I’ll send via iMessage or WhatsApp.
Monaco blue bodywork is in reasonable condition, by no means mint so does have the odd scrape here and there and car park dings.
Style 124 E60 wheels which do need refurbing but fit the car very well. Matching pilot sport 4 tyres with plenty of life left.
I’m a home mechanic and have always done my own servicing and maintenance, the car drives very well considering the 168,000 miles.
Before I bought it the previous owner had had it remapped, dpf gutted and the egr mapped out. The car goes very well indeed and has never failed it’s mot on emissions.
Suspension wise it’s got bilstein b6 shocks and eibach pro springs. Over the last couple of years I’ve replace every ball joint and bush underneath including M3 subframe bushes. It drives very tight.
Unfortunately, I had a problem with the diff starting to whine so had it rebuilt but the whine persisted so I fitted an auto diff temporarily while I got the original fixed again but haven’t got round to it so it’ll come with the 2.81 ratio diff instead of the 2.35 (iirc) original. My sons got the original for his car now as it’s got a quaife lsd in it.
Equipment level is pretty good having electric heated sport seats (wear hole in the drivers bolster). Folding dimming and dipping mirrors and cic idrive with 2021 maps. Previous owner had it upgraded from ccc very professionally I’d say. Everything works as it should including music streaming.
I’m struggling to upload photos so like I said, just give me your number and I’ll answer any questions and send photos over. If you’re really interested in one of these come and have a look as it drives very well, is fast and very good on fuel.
Price wise I’m hoping for £3000 to pay for new combi boiler to be installed :-)
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2022, 01:22 AM   #2
nomiS330d
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 330d

Now on eBay.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/354197547...mis&media=COPY
Appreciate 0