E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: N54 OEM Turbos (good condition)

07-20-2023, 08:34 PM   #1
PS2N54
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

FS: N54 OEM Turbos (good condition)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 400.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
no oil leaks, smoke or boost issues. no shaft play, all turbine wheels in excellent condition and bearings spin smooth.

barely noticeable wastegate rattle on bank1 only when cold, using MHD with little % adjustment there is no rattle at all.

black layer is recent soot build up from car running rich due to vanos and injector issue (no burnt oil or caked carbon), it wipes off easy or can just burn off on its own.

(the debree on turbines is lint from papertowel and pieces of the exhaust side gasket material that flaked off)

From 2010 335i RWD
Bank1 turbo: ~40,000miles (replaced by bmw warranty)
Bank2 turbo: ~90,000miles (wastegate repaired by original owner, and seems like turbines/bearings might have been replaced at same time as the condition of them is similar to the newer Bank1 turbo)

as is the turbos work excellent and hold boost the entire way up. but if you have the budget, i'd recommend to just redo both wastegates since turbos are already off the car, then you will be headache free for a long time.

$400 includes shipping via UPS to anywhere in USA/Canada.

price firm, if doesnt sell i will just redo wastegates myself and hold onto them as backup or if i sell the car stock

coolant and oil lines not included.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0