E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Custom 335I convertible one of a kind. Must see.

04-02-2017, 02:29 PM   #1
Drake79
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Convertible

Custom 335I convertible one of a kind. Must see.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This has been my baby for the last 6years, when I originally purchased the car in 2011 the car only had 9000 miles on it. I purchased it from a service man stationed in Germany where he bought it. He had the custom ground effects done there by Kirsher. It truly is one of a kind in that aspect never seen one like this in the states before. I added the M6 wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sports which made this car drive like a dream. Ive had all service done at Baron BMW which had the HPFP and Turbos replaced because to the waste-gate under warranty. The injectors where replaced recently as where the rear rotors and brake pads. The front brakes will need to be done soon probably within the year. This was my second car I only drove it on nice days, never seen salt or snow. It normally sits in the garage with a car cover. I always hand washed and waxed it and paint is in really good shape. Most people can't believe it is a ten year old car. Ive never modded the engine it is completely stock and I never raced or abused it. I always thought it had plenty of power. It has every option on the car, cold weather, sport, etc. I hate having to sell it, but I bought a new Mercedes AMG and don't need 3 cars. I hope it goes to a good home and someone appreciates it the way I did. I will be happy to talk to anyone regarding any questions. 81six 853-five331. Thanks

/Users/alannarustici/Desktop/IMG_1425.JPG

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-05-2017, 10:16 PM   #2
BMWAUDIO
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Frozen Gray , 997 C4S

whats the price ?
how many miles on it ?
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2017, 11:41 AM   #3
Drake79
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Convertible

17999 and 51xxx. I realized I didn't put it in so I started one other thread and didn't know how to shut this one down. Lol
Appreciate 0