E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2009 335i xDrive 6MT

Closed Thread

04-02-2017, 02:48 PM   #1
Shrike360
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3, 2011 Porsche CTT

FS: 2009 335i xDrive 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 16,500.00

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2009 BMW 335i xDrive. I decided I want to move on to an E92 M3.

I have had the car since August 2015 (3rd owner @ 58k miles), and I have had no issues with it. It is currently at 70k miles. The car is equipped with: sports, premium and cold weather packages. Car also has Logic 7 and PDC, the only option it is missing is active cruise control. It is also one of the last E90s to have key access to the trunk.

Maintenance is up to date. I change oil about every 3-5k miles. Most recent major items are below:
- Battery replaced @67k miles
- LR wheel bearing replaced @66k miles
- LPFP sensor replaced @64k miles
- All drivetrain fluids replaced @62k miles
- Plugs replaced @60k miles
- Walnut blasted intake valves@58k miles
- Water pump @56k mile

The car has basic mods:
- VRSF charge pipe, with TIAL BOV
- VRSF 7” intercooler
- VRSF DCI
- MHD Stage 1+ (91 octane)
- Performance exhaust mod with x-pipe
- ST coilovers (clear coated the front struts)
- Apex PS-7 18x9 w/ BFG G-Force Comp 2 A/S (255/35/18) square
- M Sport shift knob & BMS clutch stop
- M Sport front bumper cover
- BMW Gloss black grilles
- Gloss black high kick spoiler
- Mirrors are wrapped black

Stock parts are available if interested, the factory 17” wheels do not have tires. Emissions equipment was not touched. Tires were put on in May 2016, and have 9/32” left. The bumper cover was replaced because someone backed into it in a parking lot. I also have factory badging that can be put back on the car. Front plate is mounted on a US Millworks tow hook mount.

The interior has a few pieces where the rubberized coating is peeling (steering wheel, driver’s side window controls, I-drive controller). The leather is in excellent condition; I condition and clean it 3-4 times a year with Lexol and Leatherique products. Navigation maps were updated to 2016-1.

The exterior has a few dings and paint defects. The PO decided to put a kayak on the roof, and put some minor scratches into it (they are fine, so it is difficult to capture in a photograph). A little bit of work means it’s hard to notice, though. Otherwise, the paint is in great condition. It gets a full detail about 3 times a year, and gets additional waxing in between. It is washed once every 1-2 weeks. I’ve been using Meguiar’s ultimate products for cleaning, but recently began to use CQuartz sealant.

Records back to the original owner are available.

Please contact initially through email. Looking for $16.5k but open to reasonable offers. Not looking for trades.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...UE?usp=sharing

Attached Images

Last edited by Shrike360; 04-02-2017 at 02:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2017, 09:51 PM   #2
Shrike360
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3, 2011 Porsche CTT

Sold!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread