E90Post
 


Extreme Powerhouse
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Wheels and Tires > ► APEX | ARC-8 Light Weight Track Wheels



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-29-2019, 12:34 PM   #221
MooreBoost
Stand-up Philosopher
MooreBoost's Avatar
51
Rep
169
Posts

Drives: '10 E90 335i
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Bradenton, Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Thank you for the kind words! Let's see some pictures!




Whoops. Sorry about the size. :/
Appreciate 1
SlimE92146.00

      01-29-2019, 12:39 PM   #222
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
1194
Rep
4,562
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooreBoost View Post
Whoops. Sorry about the size. :/
The car looks great! Love how 17s look on the E9x.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2019, 12:43 PM   #223
MooreBoost
Stand-up Philosopher
MooreBoost's Avatar
51
Rep
169
Posts

Drives: '10 E90 335i
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Bradenton, Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
The car looks great! Love how 17s look on the E9x.
Thank you.

Me too, I was the fence between 17" and 18", and am very pleased with the 17".
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2019, 03:24 PM   #224
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
1194
Rep
4,562
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Strong, light, affordable. Choose three.

Appreciate 0
      06-19-2019, 07:40 AM   #225
Ins_328
Private
8
Rep
83
Posts

Drives: 328i 2011
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

What is the lowest offset for 17x8.5 on e90 328 xdrive? Kinda like how 25 looks, but don't want to deal with any fender rolling as of now, suspension will stay stock. Will 25 work or I should go higher like 30-35?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2019, 12:40 PM   #226
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
1194
Rep
4,562
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ins_328 View Post
What is the lowest offset for 17x8.5 on e90 328 xdrive? Kinda like how 25 looks, but don't want to deal with any fender rolling as of now, suspension will stay stock. Will 25 work or I should go higher like 30-35?
Thanks for the post! If you like the look of a lower offset, I'd recommend the 17x9" ET30 (concave) all around with 255/40-17 tires. This will be a direct fit on stock suspension and fill out the wheel wells nicely.

If you're specifically looking to run a 17x8.5, the ET38 (non-concave size) is the way to go. The ET20 will be a bit too aggressive and may rub on full-lock turns.

Hope this helps!

--Dylan
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2019, 11:48 AM   #227
M3GA_V8
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: e92 BMW M3, e90 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Thanks for taking the time Apex.

I have a Pre-LCI e92 M3 on Swift Spec-R Springs that I want to get Apex Arc-8s (Profile 3) for but I do enjoy my meaty fitment.

I was thinking of going with the following:

Apex Arc-8: 18x10 et25
Tire Size: 285/35/18
Square

Based on your experience, have you encountered any issues with this fitment?
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2019, 03:51 PM   #228
Zigarock
New Member
2
Rep
14
Posts

Drives: 2011 e92 n55
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: New york

iTrader: (0)

You guys don't carry 17inch arc-8
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2019, 04:38 PM   #229
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
1194
Rep
4,562
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigarock View Post
You guys don't carry 17inch arc-8
Hi Zigarock,

Our 17" ARC-8 page can be found on our website located here: https://www.apexraceparts.com/wheels...eel_diameter=4

Please feel free to PM us if you have any questions.

-Geirsen
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2019, 06:00 PM   #230
nyteryda3
New Member
20
Rep
29
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 328i - LCI
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

any upcoming black Friday/cyber Monday deals? specifically for the 17x9+30's? thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2019, 11:32 AM   #231
orteeze
Captain
183
Rep
991
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335is
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Alabama

iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyteryda3 View Post
any upcoming black Friday/cyber Monday deals? specifically for the 17x9+30's? thanks
15-20% off starts today
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 06:26 PM   #232
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
1194
Rep
4,562
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orteeze View Post
15-20% off starts today
Exactly right! We still have Cyber Monday deals available until midnight tonight.

-Tom
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2019, 04:18 PM   #233
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
1194
Rep
4,562
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Need assistance with finding the right set of ARC-8s for your E9X? Look no further!

Our knowledgeable BMW Product Experts are standing by and happy to help you find the perfect fitment for your car.



2011 E90 335i on APEX ARC-8 wheels

Front: 18x9" ET30 with 235/40

Rear: 18x9.5" ET35 with 265/35

Michelin PS4S Tires

OEM sport suspension
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2020, 09:40 PM   #234
setterlee
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: BMW E90 335i
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Chile

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Need assistance with finding the right set of ARC-8s for your E9X? Look no further!

Our knowledgeable BMW Product Experts are standing by and happy to help you find the perfect fitment for your car.



2011 E90 335i on APEX ARC-8 wheels

Front: 18x9" ET30 with 235/40

Rear: 18x9.5" ET35 with 265/35

Michelin PS4S Tires

OEM sport suspension
Hi, can you please show more picture of this setup but at the front???

Iím looking a setup in 18 inch with de ARC-8 wheels with a perfect fit aligned with the body trim...
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2020, 12:07 PM   #235
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
1194
Rep
4,562
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by setterlee View Post
Hi, can you please show more picture of this setup but at the front???

Iím looking a setup in 18 inch with de ARC-8 wheels with a perfect fit aligned with the body trim...
Hi there,

Here are some more pictures of the front of this car:





Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

-Geirsen
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 10:05 AM   #236
setterlee
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: BMW E90 335i
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Chile

iTrader: (0)

This is what Im looking for...

My car is a 335i 2008, I don't know if I have sport suspensiůn but the offset of this wheels on this 2011 335i looks amazing...

Thanks for the pictures...

Last question... no spacers, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Hi there,

Here are some more pictures of the front of this car:





Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

-Geirsen
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 02:22 PM   #237
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
1194
Rep
4,562
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by setterlee View Post
This is what Im looking for...

My car is a 335i 2008, I don't know if I have sport suspensiůn but the offset of this wheels on this 2011 335i looks amazing...

Thanks for the pictures...

Last question... no spacers, right?
Hi there,

It is important to note that this particular car is an LCI model with a wider rear track compared to your Pre-LCI 335i. With that in mind, you will have a bit more rear clearance with the fenders compared to how this setup looks.

There are no spacers on that particular car, but with a Pre-LCI you can always utilize rear spacers to have a more flush fitment with the 18x9.5" ET35.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

-Geirsen
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 08:55 PM   #238
setterlee
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: BMW E90 335i
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Chile

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Hi there,

It is important to note that this particular car is an LCI model with a wider rear track compared to your Pre-LCI 335i. With that in mind, you will have a bit more rear clearance with the fenders compared to how this setup looks.

There are no spacers on that particular car, but with a Pre-LCI you can always utilize rear spacers to have a more flush fitment with the 18x9.5" ET35.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

-Geirsen
Oh!!! Thanks for that advice!

Sorry but do you have any picture of a e90 like this with fist fitment but with the EC-7 model? I canít decide what I want between those models...


Thanks a lot!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2020, 11:14 AM   #239
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
1194
Rep
4,562
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by setterlee View Post
Oh!!! Thanks for that advice!

Sorry but do you have any picture of a e90 like this with fist fitment but with the EC-7 model? I canít decide what I want between those models...


Thanks a lot!
Hi there,

I wasn't able to find an E90 with that specific fitment in our EC-7 wheel design, but I did track down an E92 with a very similar EC-7 fitment:



The only difference is this car is running a 18x9.5" ET22 in the rear, rather than a 18x9.5" ET35. This makes for a bit more of a flush fitment, but will occasionally require a rear fender roll depending on your suspension setup and tire selection.

-Geirsen
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2020, 03:58 PM   #240
setterlee
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: BMW E90 335i
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Chile

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Hi there,

I wasn't able to find an E90 with that specific fitment in our EC-7 wheel design, but I did track down an E92 with a very similar EC-7 fitment:



The only difference is this car is running a 18x9.5" ET22 in the rear, rather than a 18x9.5" ET35. This makes for a bit more of a flush fitment, but will occasionally require a rear fender roll depending on your suspension setup and tire selection.

-Geirsen

Mmm nah... definitely Iíll go for the ARC-8. But now I donít know if choose some setup on 18 or 19 inch. I just found this video of a M3 e90 with 19 and looks amazing...

Any picture of a 335i pre-LCI with 19?
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST