E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Washing Machine - Repair or Replace?

12-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #23
davyk31
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS :-) & F40 M135i

rsmallwo, sounds interesting as i in the market for £1000 TV and trying to decide whether to jump now or hold for Jan sales. Can i ask who you work for and is it someone who has branches in N Ireland.

Only issue with waiting for sales is that there is a particular model of TV I want and it may not end up low cost in a sale as its a new current model.

As regards Bosch Washing machines I did have a look but build quality seemed a bit flimsy. Asked in the store where the staff were extremely knowledgable and was told BOsch is no longer built in Germany and has suffered because of this.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 02:51 PM   #24
rsmallwo
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyk31 View Post
rsmallwo, sounds interesting as i in the market for £1000 TV and trying to decide whether to jump now or hold for Jan sales. Can i ask who you work for and is it someone who has branches in N Ireland.

Only issue with waiting for sales is that there is a particular model of TV I want and it may not end up low cost in a sale as its a new current model.

As regards Bosch Washing machines I did have a look but build quality seemed a bit flimsy. Asked in the store where the staff were extremely knowledgable and was told BOsch is no longer built in Germany and has suffered because of this.
I had to look it up! My company isnt in northern island. my company typically reacts to others rather than lead the pack so i expect the big 3 or 4 will have offers on from boxing day and have stores in NI
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2019, 07:43 AM   #25
LecrameMark
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 e93 2013

I am using probably the best dishwasher machine https://ianboer.com.au/washing/dishwashers/ , it is having about 10 years and didn't broke at all. My wife said to bring a master to check it, maybe there are any problems but we don't see the differences from what was in the past. When master came, he said that everything is good with it, and 3-5 more years we shouldn't have any problems.
Appreciate 0