E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Attention Bavdom

01-16-2008, 10:41 AM   #155
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Red thing

GLad i set the mood . Bav it is all up to you now.

Cmon
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2008, 12:49 PM   #156
BavDom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

I have access to the some dyno sheets, i don't have any pics as i've told you once before. I'll start moving to get these up ASAP.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2008, 03:11 PM   #157
ulises 335i
these cars waste alot of fucking gas
Rep
Drives: 335i montego blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavDom View Post
I have access to the some dyno sheets, i don't have any pics as i've told you once before. I'll start moving to get these up ASAP.
this us the bav I like.

I just hope you saying the truth
      01-16-2008, 03:26 PM   #158
ulises 335i
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPDAN View Post
ok then, I bet I want it at least the same as you do...
True that.

When ever this god damn intake is done I better be the first person to get mine.

Bav,

Please ship mine next day air and it better be components of bavdom.

Or else this will be me and you
      01-16-2008, 03:59 PM   #159
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPDAN View Post
ok then, I bet I want it at least the same as you do...

You guys think you want an intake bad...i ordered the msds short ram and cold air intake for 600+ dollars and i still didnt try and pm Bav for a refund in case this came thourhg eventually. im gonna end up having 2 intakes...i guess ill get to see which one is better....just like an idiot i am with buying the AA xede and just bought the procede with v2 upgrade from some dude on this forum. I hate waiting for things...i end up buying double the stuff.
Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2008, 05:14 PM   #160
ulises 335i
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supramano View Post
You guys think you want an intake bad...i ordered the msds short ram and cold air intake for 600+ dollars and i still didnt try and pm Bav for a refund in case this came thourhg eventually. im gonna end up having 2 intakes...i guess ill get to see which one is better....just like an idiot i am with buying the AA xede and just bought the procede with v2 upgrade from some dude on this forum. I hate waiting for things...i end up buying double the stuff.

You win
      01-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #161
NPDAN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW DCT M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [8.00]
07' E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulises 335i View Post

You win
yea no shit..... You win!!!!!

It really means he only wants it twice as bad...
      01-16-2008, 06:18 PM   #162
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

bav,

just post up the pics and people wont be pissed. its not hard to take a camera, snapa few shots of the progress and upload them...i can come do it for you if its that much of an inconvenience...
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2008, 06:56 PM   #163
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep

think the shop is closed but yeah .. hes trying
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2008, 08:09 PM   #164
johnnymu
Warranty Killer
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: Nike shoe

It's been who knows how long and we never got any pix, you think it will be any different now? It's very simple bav, just refund everyone back, when you are ready with the product and you have pix we will have your fund ready. I think it's the only way for us to pull back the lynch mob. We understand there were many promises initially, I personally do wish it wasn't this way but for the rest that have been loyal that have waited patiently and some. Please try to save some face and do the right thing for us that were loyal.

Appreciate 0
      01-16-2008, 08:18 PM   #165
BavDom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Alright guys, i contacted Japtrix today to get the dynos, they said they will fax them to me tomorrow first thing. As soon as I get my hands on them they are going up
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #166
ulises 335i
Rep

cool. Can't wait
      01-16-2008, 08:27 PM   #167
Gen_E92
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: slow

Garage List
2007 335i  [7.80]
Any company that needs GB funds for R&D is not going to be successful. I know funds don't come from nowhere but this is bussiness, and you have to accept the risk, and get rewards only if consumers like your product. if you're not willing to invest then stuff like this is prone to happen.

just my 0.02c
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2008, 09:01 PM   #168
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

what does this intake look like anyway?? You guys bought it without looking at the prototype??
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #169
NPDAN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW DCT M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [8.00]
07' E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
what does this intake look like anyway?? You guys bought it without looking at the prototype??
nah there were some pictures posted of one that they built for themselves and that what we bought them off of.
      01-16-2008, 10:01 PM   #170
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavDom View Post
Alright guys, i contacted Japtrix today to get the dynos, they said they will fax them to me tomorrow first thing. As soon as I get my hands on them they are going up
Where is my reply? Are you now selectively blocking out my replies?
      01-16-2008, 11:44 PM   #171
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep

GOOD MOVE BAV
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2008, 11:44 PM   #172
normtrum
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i

Bav - I've been keeping a close eye on this thread...I don't have have any financial interest since I haven't ordered anything....but I actually feel bad for everyone involved. I feel bad for the people who went into this group buy and feel they've been "taken".....and I feel bad for you because you're getting frustrated with everything that has/is happening with all the drop outs and negative feedback.

Here's my suggestion....it's probably not worth much... but what the hell. Do your best to satisfy the remaining people on this gb. That means prompt replies to pm's, emails, phone calls...whatever. Get as much info posted as you can with the progress of your intake. Then finally get them out asap....make sure there are no more "hiccups'...which includes shipping.

Now....if this intake is as good as you say it's going to be....and as good as everyone is hoping....you will more then make up the sales with other people who are looking for a great intake. The original 86 orders (or whatever it was) will be dwarfed by by the amount of new orders that you will receive. Word of mouth is an amazing thing.

Salvage what you can from this point forward with great customer service....follow it up with a great product....and it will all be good.

End speach.
      01-17-2008, 12:16 AM   #173
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by normtrum View Post
Bav - I've been keeping a close eye on this thread...I don't have have any financial interest since I haven't ordered anything....but I actually feel bad for everyone involved. I feel bad for the people who went into this group buy and feel they've been "taken".....and I feel bad for you because you're getting frustrated with everything that has/is happening with all the drop outs and negative feedback.

Here's my suggestion....it's probably not worth much... but what the hell. Do your best to satisfy the remaining people on this gb. That means prompt replies to pm's, emails, phone calls...whatever. Get as much info posted as you can with the progress of your intake. Then finally get them out asap....make sure there are no more "hiccups'...which includes shipping.

Now....if this intake is as good as you say it's going to be....and as good as everyone is hoping....you will more then make up the sales with other people who are looking for a great intake. The original 86 orders (or whatever it was) will be dwarfed by by the amount of new orders that you will receive. Word of mouth is an amazing thing.

Salvage what you can from this point forward with great customer service....follow it up with a great product....and it will all be good.

End speach.
'

Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #174
Mr. 5
Modder Raider
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [8.00]
We shall see...

Quote:

End speach.

Best 60-130-------------9.15 Seconds------------------WWW.MR5RACING.COM
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 04:18 PM   #175
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 05:15 PM   #176
fedinand
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X3, '11 GTI

Quote:

End speach.
This guy gives good advice - this is probably the only way there will be any satisfaction. Situations like Kev and Mr. 5 have had with you make it even harder to give you the benefit in situations like we are in now.

Last edited by fedinand; 01-17-2008 at 09:55 PM..
Appreciate 0