E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Feedback on Bobby Rahal BMW (Pittsburgh)

05-07-2018, 01:00 PM   #1
blau iii
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i schwartz on scwartz

Feedback on Bobby Rahal BMW (Pittsburgh)

I made a post a few weeks ago about my 2008 335i and my turbo situation. I was initially quite upset. I had taken my car in for the airbag recall and mentioned that my turbos were rattling. I received a call from the SA stating that the car needed $8,500 in repairs including new turbos and a few other misc things for a car this age.

I'll spare all the details but eventually ended up talking with the VP of the dealership chain who offered to contact BMWNA on my behalf. He was able to get the turbos covered by BMW and I just had to pay for the labor. He also offered to have me bring my car down and have the tech walk me through the vehicle with it up in the air.

The tech was incredibly knowledgeable and walked me through the replacement of the turbos and the other items on my car. They were even mod friendly but your mileage may vary...

Here's my original post.. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1489255
Appreciate 0