E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > MB Quart Under seat woofers. Complete de-mod. More things coming.

01-31-2017, 02:26 PM   #1
04gto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 330e

Exclamation MB Quart Under seat woofers. Complete de-mod. More things coming.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello, I have these MB Quart under seat woofers (mid bass really). I am trading in the 335i, so I no longer need these. Barely broken in. Comes with the OEM adapter, so you don't have to cut your OEM plug. Only had them a few months. If you are local and come by and do the work to swap out your stock units into my car and take these you can have them for $50! They are $200+ new. If you don't want to deal with that, I can send them to you $80, or you pick them up for $70. This is a fantastic deal. Please do not insult me with BS offers, or stories about how your cousin bought some for $25. If nobody buys them for a decent price (see above), I will simply let them go with the car.

To summarize:

1- You come to my place in west Los Angeles with your stock speakers. You remove the MB Quarts from my car and properly install your stock units into my car. $50
2- You bring me $70 cash and I hand you the speakers.
3- You send me $80 via paypal and I promptly mail them to you.

I also have the following:

A- VRSF 5 inch stepped (new style) FMIC. Very good condition, 1.5 years old. Like above with the speakers, you bring me a stock unit and install it- $100. You bring me stock unit and I install/remove everything- $150. You pick up the unit- $200. I Mail you the unit-$225. SOLD

B- Stage 2 LPFP, only a few months old maybe 7k, miles at the very most. $70 Picked up. $80 Shipped. It is still on my car, so yes it works great. SOLD

C- Aftermarket/offbrand, but very nice spark plug tool for N54. $5 picked up. $10 shipped.

D- Cable and adapter for flashing MHD with proper adapter to connect to your android device. I have two. One is kind of raggedy looking but still works perfectly $5 picked up. I have another very nice one that looks new (because it pretty much is) $10 picked up $15 shipped SOLD. I have used the old one at least 50 times to flash from various Samsung Galaxy phones, worked perfect every time. Newer one has been used at least 20 times, again, no issues ever. Bottom line, they work.

E- I have four Michelin PSS, I would have to research the exact miles, but less than 10 k miles. 235/40/18 front 265/35/18 rear. If you want to bring me your stock tires and pay for them to be swapped you can have thes for $100!!! That is an amazing deal. When you come and see these tires in person, you will feel like you just "came up". BECAUSE YOU DID.

I also have auctions on Ebay right now for Forge (polished) Diverter valves SOLDand a BMS DCI. (Just search on ebay, you will see them as there are not many for sale).

I am going out of town for a month one week from today for work. So the car will be traded in next week. I prefer local sales. I am in a rush to sell these things, but I will only respond to reasonable offers. If you look at the prices I am asking, you understand that these are in fact really great prices and probably cannot be beat. I am selling them less here than I would anywhere else (ebay etc), because modding and adding horsepower is fun and even more fun when it is cheap!
I will TRY to post a few pics, but we all know what these things look like and I take care of my car. So just let me know if you have any other questions.

Edit: I also have E90 OEM roof rack/cross bars. Work fine, missing one of the plastic end caps, does not effect function just aesthetics. $40 Picked up. Without the tool (T40 I believe).

Last edited by 04gto; 01-31-2017 at 10:02 PM.. Reason: Spelling, content and location.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2017, 03:30 PM   #2
04gto
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04gto View Post
Hello, I have these MB Quart under seat woofers (mid bass really). I am trading in the 335i, so I no longer need these. Barely broken in. Comes with the OEM adapter, so you don't have to cut your OEM plug. Only had them a few months. If you are local and come by and do the work to swap out your stock units into my car and take these you can have them for $50! They are $200+ new. If you don't want to deal with that, I can send them to you $80, or you pick them up for $70. This is a fantastic deal. Please do not insult me with BS offers, or stories about how your cousin bought some for $25. If nobody buys them for a decent price (see above), I will simply let them go with the car.

To summarize:

1- You come to my place in west Los Angeles with your stock speakers. You remove the MB Quarts from my car and properly install your stock units into my car. $50
2- You bring me $70 cash and I hand you the speakers.
3- You send me $80 via paypal and I promptly mail them to you.

I also have the following:

A- VRSF 5 inch stepped (new style) FMIC. Very good condition, 1.5 years old. Like above with the speakers, you bring me a stock unit and install it- $100. You bring me stock unit and I install/remove everything- $150. You pick up the unit- $200. I Mail you the unit-$225.

B- Stage 2 LPFP, only a few months old maybe 7k, miles at the very most. $70 Picked up. $80 Shipped. It is still on my car, so yes it works great.

C- Aftermarket/offbrand, but very nice spark plug tool for N54. $5 picked up. $10 shipped.

D- Cable and adapter for flashing MHD with proper adapter to connect to your android device. I have two. One is kind of raggedy looking but still works perfectly $5 picked up. I have another very nice one that looks new (because it pretty much is) $10 picked up $15 shipped. I have used the old one at least 50 times to flash from various Samsung Galaxy phones, worked perfect every time. Newer one has been used at least 20 times, again, no issues ever. Bottom line, they work.

E- I have four Michelin PSS, I would have to research the exact miles, but less than 10 k miles. 235/40/18 front 265/35/18 rear. If you want to bring me your stock tires and pay for them to be swapped you can have thes for $100!!! That is an amazing deal. When you come and see these tires in person, you will feel like you just "came up". BECAUSE YOU DID.

I also have auctions on Ebay right now for Forge (polished) Diverter valves and a BMS DCI. (Just search on ebay, you will see them as there are not many for sale).

I am going out of town for a month one week from today for work. So the car will be traded in next week. I prefer local sales. I am in a rush to sell these things, but I will only respond to reasonable offers. If you look at the prices I am asking, you understand that these are in fact really great prices and probably cannot be beat. I am selling them less here than I would anywhere else (ebay etc), because modding and adding horsepower is fun and even more fun when it is cheap!
I will TRY to post a few pics, but we all know what these things look like and I take care of my car. So just let me know if you have any other questions.

Edit: I also have E90 OEM roof rack/cross bars. Work fine, missing one of the plastic end caps, does not effect function just aesthetics. $40 Picked up. Without the tool (T40 I believe).

Payment received: Stage 2 LPFP SOLD!
      01-31-2017, 04:11 PM   #3
04gto
Private First Class
Rep

A few items sold.

FMIC sold. LPFP sold. Newer cable sold ($15 one). I answered all inquiries in order. All items sold or to be sold, were to whomever showed me the money. I have received a s**t ton of messages. I will ship most paid items within 48 hours. However to the lucky person who bought by FMIC (and my Forge Diverters off ebay) you will have to wait until the weekend when I have time to do the work. I am still responding to PM's now.
      01-31-2017, 05:17 PM   #4
LT
Second Lieutenant
Alderney
Rep
Drives: Black 07 e90

What did you think of the mb quart underseat woofers? I'm in NoHo, so I'm the area... also, what did you power them with/what wattage can they handle?