E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Supercharger stuff (MILVs+AA+BPC)

04-30-2020, 08:28 AM   #903
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
It's all gravy
We'll see what the ole Indy bois say

Tough not having the time. So much classwork fml.
your car is for sale?
Appreciate 1
Noir883.00
      04-30-2020, 01:42 PM   #904
Noir
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Quote:
It's all gravy

your car is for sale?
It is boss.
Was hoping to sell it in working order lmao.
Of course it's when it's I have my lady in it the first time.... maybe she got jealous and shit the bed on purpose. 🧐

I'm asking 6k shipped maybe less if someone's closer. I know the shipping expense for my now sold e23 from Virginia Beach to the San Antonio area was a good 700 bucks. So ideally, if someone were local or made the journey, it'd be like 5.3k.

Fellow member reached out earlier on the list of stuff on the car. I don't really mind parting it out. But everyone will be at the mercy of my classwork. I'm approaching finals now and will be doing a 16 wk course condensed into 3 weeks at the end of may and then 4 16wk courses condensed into 2 8wk segments in the summer time. Ideally, the whole car goes. Someone can gut and utilize her as they see fit.

And probably still make at least half their investment back in the grand scheme of things while improving their car at the same time.
      04-30-2020, 02:02 PM   #905
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
It is boss.
Of course it's when it's I have my lady in it the first time.... maybe she got jealous and shit the bed on purpose. ��

I'm asking 6k shipped maybe less if someone's closer. I know the shipping expense for my now sold e23 from Virginia Beach to the San Antonio area was a good 700 bucks. So ideally, if someone were local or made the journey, it'd be like 5.3k.

Fellow member reached out earlier on the list of stuff on the car. I don't really mind parting it out. But everyone will be at the mercy of my classwork. I'm approaching finals now and will be doing a 16 wk course condensed into 3 weeks at the end of may and then 4 16wk courses condensed into 2 8wk segments in the summer time. Ideally, the whole car goes. Someone can gut and utilize her as they see fit.

And probably still make at least half their investment back in the grand scheme of things while improving their car at the same time.
What happened? Did I miss a thread on it?

Last I remember you were looking at meth and a smaller pulley?
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2020, 02:06 PM   #906
Noir
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
It is boss.
Of course it's when it's I have my lady in it the first time.... maybe she got jealous and shit the bed on purpose. ��

Just posted in here — I think I shot the rings
Low oil pressure indicator
No loud noises so I'm assuming everything but the rings are intact
      04-30-2020, 02:25 PM   #907
BlueM3Wagon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 e91

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It is boss.

I just sold my N52k and trans with 53k miles on it for 900, would have given you a discount on it had it known!

Follow on Instagram: BlueM3wagon
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2020, 04:00 PM   #908
Noir
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaellcoates View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It is boss.

I just sold my N52k and trans with 53k miles on it for 900, would have given you a discount on it had it known!
Fffffff

It's all good what a deal tho
      04-30-2020, 11:00 PM   #909
carscatscoffee15
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's all gravy

your car is for sale?
It is boss.
Of course it's when it's I have my lady in it the first time.... maybe she got jealous and shit the bed on purpose.

What's the milage and transmission?
Mods Done: AA Exhaust/Headers | 3SIM | MILVs | StageFP Dyno Tuned | Euro Box Intake Swap | LCI Blackline Tailights | OEM Euro Bi-Xenon Swap from Halogen | Rear Bumper M-Sport Swap | Rear PDC Retrofit | BMW OEM CF Diffuser/Spoiler | BMW Front Aero Kit | Supersprint Sec 1 Cat Delete Straight Pipes

To Do: Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2020, 06:50 AM   #910
Noir
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by carscatscoffee15 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's all gravy

your car is for sale?
It is boss.
Of course it's when it's I have my lady in it the first time.... maybe she got jealous and shit the bed on purpose.

What's the milage and transmission?
Drop in engine had no more than 69.5 - 70k miles.
Body & Transmission (6MT) have roughly 123k. Had the transmission fluid flushed during the swap.
      05-02-2020, 10:52 AM   #911
Seattlesquash
Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i 2007 SC

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It is boss.

Sucks man, Really sorry to hear. Good luck with your finals and let us know when you are back!
E92 328i|6MT|ESS SC VT-1 (G.2)|3 stage|22 RPD SC/Meth tune|AA Headers|Snow Performance Meth Injection|Rotiform KPS|R139|PS4S 275.245.19|M3 front|M3 side skirts|MTEC rear|Akrapovic C tips|Koni Sport (Yellow)|Eibach PS|Hotchkis SB|C high-kick spoiler|C mirror Covers|C trim|LCI tails|M3 Control arms|M3 MS|Black E trim|Black kidney's|Full LED Conv|BMW F30 370/345 BBK|ECS SS|ECS Strut Tower Brace|034 Engine-Trans-Rear Mounts
Appreciate 1
Noir883.00
      05-05-2020, 07:06 AM   #912
Noir
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattlesquash View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It is boss.

Sucks man, Really sorry to hear. Good luck with your finals and let us know when you are back!
Thanks man I appreciate it
If it sells — I'll probably admire from afar.
Trying to be an adult for a LITTLE bit
      05-09-2020, 09:49 PM   #913
Minutes2Midnight
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 328i

Brothers, today the supercharged journey continues with Meth injection.

Appreciate 2
      05-09-2020, 09:52 PM   #914
BlueM3Wagon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 e91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minutes2Midnight View Post

I LOVE how you're just going at it!!

Follow on Instagram: BlueM3wagon
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2020, 09:57 PM   #915
Minutes2Midnight
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 328i

Quote:

I'd say I jumped off the deep end, but you gave me a push 😂
Appreciate 3
      05-10-2020, 10:43 AM   #916
Noir
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Das the one I wanted too 😭
Time to live vicariously

Go go goooooo!
      05-10-2020, 11:16 AM   #917
Seattlesquash
Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

I'd say I jumped off the deep end, but you gave me a push 😂
I Hope you are busy installing today! excited to see results!
E92 328i|6MT|ESS SC VT-1 (G.2)|3 stage|22 RPD SC/Meth tune|AA Headers|Snow Performance Meth Injection|Rotiform KPS|R139|PS4S 275.245.19|M3 front|M3 side skirts|MTEC rear|Akrapovic C tips|Koni Sport (Yellow)|Eibach PS|Hotchkis SB|C high-kick spoiler|C mirror Covers|C trim|LCI tails|M3 Control arms|M3 MS|Black E trim|Black kidney's|Full LED Conv|BMW F30 370/345 BBK|ECS SS|ECS Strut Tower Brace|034 Engine-Trans-Rear Mounts
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2020, 12:53 AM   #918
200,000 club
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW e90 328i 6MT

Quote:
It is boss.
Of course it's when it's I have my lady in it the first time.... maybe she got jealous and shit the bed on purpose. 🧐

So sorry to hear man, I really hoped that things would work out with the build. Onto the next project then!
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2020, 04:54 AM   #919
Noir
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 200,000 club View Post
Quote:
It is boss.

So sorry to hear man, I really hoped that things would work out with the build. Onto the next project then!
Was browsing VACs website and they have some N52 stuff ... like pistons and "stage 1 / stage 3" heads. Now ... interest has been piqued again. Had a few inquiries but everyone wants a part out even when I'm asking only 3k for the entire thing.

I want deets on VACs products. I want to know how the piston rings differ, if they do at all. What's the benefit to get the "stage 3" head when to my knowledge there wasn't a real point in any port/polishing of them...

Browsing options with the local guys.
Trying to see if the old engine and her cylinder walls are good for a tear down and rebuild. Hopefully get my hands a lil oily this time to save some $.

But not the extraction and reinstall of the drivetrain... solid trans & motor mounts... the guys in the shop loved that part

I appreciate the kind words ❤️ I really don't want to leave this community tbh. My ass would probably return to this comfort zone anyways.
      06-09-2020, 06:14 PM   #920
rjahl
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Z4 35is

Garage List
2012 Z4 35is  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It is boss.

Was browsing VACs website and they have some N52 stuff ... like pistons and "stage 1 / stage 3" heads. Now ... interest has been piqued again. Had a few inquiries but everyone wants a part out even when I'm asking only 3k for the entire thing.

I want deets on VACs products. I want to know how the piston rings differ, if they do at all. What's the benefit to get the "stage 3" head when to my knowledge there wasn't a real point in any port/polishing of them...

Trying to see if the old engine and her cylinder walls are good for a tear down and rebuild. Hopefully get my hands a lil oily this time to save some $.

But not the extraction and reinstall of the drivetrain... solid trans & motor mounts... the guys in the shop loved that part

I appreciate the kind words ❤️ I really don't want to leave this community tbh. My ass would probably return to this comfort zone anyways.
You could always look at an engine swap N54/N55 both built for turbo right from the factory.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2020, 08:32 PM   #921
Noir
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjahl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It is boss.

You could always look at an engine swap N54/N55 both built for turbo right from the factory.
I have a 340i, too
This is for science ~ and my enjoyment as much as it hurts my life savings :,)
      06-09-2020, 11:09 PM   #922
200,000 club
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW e90 328i 6MT

Quote:
I have a 340i, too
This is for science ~ and my enjoyment as much as it hurts my life savings :,)
That b58 is killer dude
Appreciate 2
Noir883.00
Torgus3781.50
      06-23-2020, 01:29 AM   #923
Seattlesquash
Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
How are you guys doing? Hope all are well and your blowers running smooth. Mine been solid and still never missed a beat and no increased oil consumptions just more smiles!

Cheers guys, and just wanted to drop a line and check in. So far my drain line held, after the biaaach of mounting available space (yes, she said that) with blower installed.
Appreciate 2
Biginboca3763.50
Noir883.00
      06-23-2020, 07:00 PM   #924
Noir
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattlesquash View Post
How are you guys doing? Hope all are well and your blowers running smooth. Mine been solid and still never missed a beat and no increased oil consumptions just more smiles!

Cheers guys, and just wanted to drop a line and check in. So far my drain line held, after the biaaach of mounting available space (yes, she said that) with blower installed.
Happy to hear it❤️
Still trying to get info from VAC
Hopefully bounce back better than ever