E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Last Minute Deal on an '08

08-25-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
tdressler
tdressler
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 2004ci

Last Minute Deal on an '08

I need some advice on a last minute decision to trade in my 2004 325Ci on an '08 3 series. I've got 17 months left on my payments, and a brake job and major servicing looming in the not too distant future. The vehicle has 51,000 miles on it, and is no longer in warranty.

My CA has found only two vehicles that are within reasonable distance. One is a 335xi on their lot. It meets my criteria, except I don't need the all wheel drive, hate the 17" wheels, and don't need the power (I've driven two 335iCs, loved the performance but they made me drive like a lunatic. At age 57, with so-so eyesight and neuromuscuclar disease, that's not good). I would have to lease this car.

The other vehicle is a perfectly equipped 328iC within reasonable trucking distance, just delivered to a down-state dealership. I can afford to buy this car with the 0,9% financing.

So, here are my questions:

1. What should I expect off MSRP/above invoice as prices on these two vehicles? This is a rural dealership and I've bought three cars there.

2. Are the free auto transmissions advertised by BMWNA available through all dealerships?

3. Are there still special financial incentives available to CAs through BMWNA for moving 08s?

4. If I've been comfortable with the power in the 325iC, will I find the extra 36 hp in the 328iC a step up?

Thanks in advance?
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2008, 01:22 PM   #2
RMA
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i M sport coupe

Garage List
I know when I was purchasing my car back in July 08' I received $2k off of MSRP & mine is a 6 Mt. If I am not mistaken there is a $1260 rebate for automatics.
      08-25-2008, 01:40 PM   #3
methodtim
Brigadier General
Liechtenstein
Rep
Drives: Audi RS Q8

Garage List
Don't cross-post. It's tacky and it won't gain you any friends here. That said, here's my answer to you from the other board:

1. You should be paying invoice. Anything above that and you're getting ripped off.
2. Yes
3. .9% financing is still available until September 2nd.
4. Probably.