E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > E92 No-start issues..

11-19-2018, 04:05 AM   #1
KikeDirty5
Rep
Drives: 12' 335i

E92 No-start issues..

Hey guys, just thought i'd chime in on my current on going issue and hopefully one of you guys have fixed it before. My 12' e92 335i has been having some on going no start issues and its been killing me.

About a month ago the starter went out, so I got that taken care of. All was well until a few days after it didn't start again. Turned out the battery was bad, so I replaced it and it turned on perfectly fine for another 2 and a half weeks, the battery also got coded to the car.

Anyways, 3 days ago, the car didn't want to start again, all I could hear was the starter clicking, but it wouldn't crank. All accessories were working just fine. So I had the battery charged and I tried starting the car and still no success. So I did some research and I disconnected the IBS , and boom! It started.

However, today the car wouldn't start once again, the battery is new, its charged, the IBS is still not connected, and the starter is still making the clicking sound. I already tried using my other key but the car still wont crank!! Any ideas on what can possibly be wrong ?
Appreciate 0