E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > please help me! v2 help!

01-03-2008, 04:16 PM   #1
lilpakiplaya034
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi

Garage List
2007 3351  [0.00]
2006 e90 330xi  [0.00]
please help me! v2 help!

Hey shiv,

I know you are most likely bombarded by emails everday but i would like to start by thanking you for creating such an extreme product.

Now with my problems...

i recently purchased a procede unit from a fellow e90 member. He had the basic procede with the v2 upgrade...everything was already wired as if he had it in his car running the v2. I went by his instructions and followed the install video for the v1 procede until I reached the point where i messed with the wires with the green looms...from there i used the v2 install instructions. i do not know what map the member was using prior to sending it to me. but i have not updated or put ANYTHING on the procede yet. I just did the install started it up...and it didn't shoot anything..i took it for a drive and noticed an obvious gain both in power and in the actuall sound of the car. im thinking this noise may be abnormal? it sound somewhat like what a bov would make when it squeels it sounds nice in a way but it would be nicer if i was assured it wasnt something bad. also about 15 hours after install "rite after i whooopped on on a c6" i got an engine malfunction reduced power sign...i simply turned my car off...waited and started it back up..and so far no more codes.....this write up is getting quite long..butt im just trying to get all of my concerns out and I am confident both you and fellow e90 members will be able to better my experience. thanks a lot guys!
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2008, 07:33 PM   #2
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpakiplaya034 View Post
Hey shiv,

I know you are most likely bombarded by emails everday but i would like to start by thanking you for creating such an extreme product.

Now with my problems...

i recently purchased a procede unit from a fellow e90 member. He had the basic procede with the v2 upgrade...everything was already wired as if he had it in his car running the v2. I went by his instructions and followed the install video for the v1 procede until I reached the point where i messed with the wires with the green looms...from there i used the v2 install instructions. i do not know what map the member was using prior to sending it to me. but i have not updated or put ANYTHING on the procede yet. I just did the install started it up...and it didn't shoot anything..i took it for a drive and noticed an obvious gain both in power and in the actuall sound of the car. im thinking this noise may be abnormal? it sound somewhat like what a bov would make when it squeels it sounds nice in a way but it would be nicer if i was assured it wasnt something bad. also about 15 hours after install "rite after i whooopped on on a c6" i got an engine malfunction reduced power sign...i simply turned my car off...waited and started it back up..and so far no more codes.....this write up is getting quite long..butt im just trying to get all of my concerns out and I am confident both you and fellow e90 members will be able to better my experience. thanks a lot guys!
Best bet would be to go to our website and request a tech call back. We just got back from vacation and are catching up with things. But we should be able to call you back tomorrow. Just give us good contact info and we'll be able to walk you through things.

Cheers
shiv
Appreciate 0