E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > JaxBimmer

02-27-2011, 05:41 PM   #199
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Thanks Brett! Pictures don't do it justice....here are a couple of better, non-iPhone shots:

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90TiAg335i View Post
Etien, diffuser look AWSOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by valdivita View Post
Etien,

I wish we could do the photoshoot ASAP, but I'm tied down in Savannah with work and I'll have to shoot a wedding in March and two in april. We could probably do one big one with everyone around the forum by the end of April.
You sure you can't make it on te 20th? No sweat if you can't. We'll deffinetly have to get something together for the end of April. Someone come up with a location and I'll get the DJ there! We need to get a LARGE meet going up here in NFL!
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #200
valdivita
V-MER
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 335CiC

Quote:

You sure you can't make it on te 20th? No sweat if you can't. We'll deffinetly have to get something together for the end of April. Someone come up with a location and I'll get the DJ there! We need to get a LARGE meet going up here in NFL!
What's on the 20th? I may be able to drive down there for the weekend.
Let me know
      02-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #201
E90slow
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

Sounds good for the end of april I should have everything done by then. Thanks Brett for the white guages they look awesome at night.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2011, 08:18 AM   #202
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Brett,

Chris (other 135i) and Robert (335i coupe) are on board. Group is growing to a decent size now.

Is the NAS event definitely on the 20th? I am planning a trip for a weekend in march and I want to make sure I do around the NAS photoshoot. Also, are there any more spots for the event?!? If so, I think Chris will be interested, not sure about Robert.

Quote:

Quote:
Etien,

I wish we could do the photoshoot ASAP, but I'm tied down in Savannah with work and I'll have to shoot a wedding in March and two in april. We could probably do one big one with everyone around the forum by the end of April.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2011, 04:23 PM   #203
e90TiAg335i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 10 e90 335i

Garage List
2010 e90 335i  [7.00]
Quote:
What's on the 20th? I may be able to drive down there for the weekend.
Let me know
Dude, get out from under that rock! THIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90slow View Post
Sounds good for the end of april I should have everything done by then. Thanks Brett for the white guages they look awesome at night.
Most welcome! They do look good if I may say so myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SerieStud View Post
Brett,

Chris (other 135i) and Robert (335i coupe) are on board. Group is growing to a decent size now.

Is the NAS event definitely on the 20th? I am planning a trip for a weekend in march and I want to make sure I do around the NAS photoshoot. Also, are there any more spots for the event?!? If so, I think Chris will be interested, not sure about Robert.
Definetly the 20th. I'll have to check with my neighbor tonight. We may be limited but they'll see about doing another in a couple months. Depending on how this one goes.

JB4, DP, VMR V710, Sonic Tuning S1 coilovers, Hybrid Ovations, Soundsplinter 10" and Zapco DC Ref amps
Appreciate 0