E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Best source for Comfort Access Door Handle?

05-24-2022, 08:26 AM   #1
Boston4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 N51 M-Sport 6MT

Best source for Comfort Access Door Handle?

My comfort access no longer functions on the driver's side. Because it still works for the passenger side and the trunk, it seems that while the antenna could have failed, the most common point of failure is the handle itself, so I'm looking to replace that first.

Any recommendations on where to purchase this? I can't seem to find any used ones on eBay (particularly any with actual paint codes) so was planning to purchase from BMW Parts Hub - my understanding is the correct part number is 51-21-7-207-565 for the driver's side. I need it in black sapphire metallic.

Seems like the install itself is pretty straightforward but if anyone has anything they wish they knew before swapping them, let me know. Thanks!
Appreciate 0