E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Reeves BMW (Tampa, Florida)

12-10-2010, 10:50 AM   #1
BoostedE90
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i 6MT

Thumbs up Reeves BMW (Tampa, Florida)

Definitely one of the most enjoyable car buying experiences I’ve had. I just purchased my 08 335i following my lease and my salesman, Keith Roberts, did an amazing job. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen. While my car was being CPO’ed Keith kept me updated every day and he answered all and any questions I had. The great thing is that I actually ended up getting a much better deal than I expected. The entire process was hassle free and I would recommend anyone in the area to stop by Reeves and see Keith.

Last edited by BoostedE90; 12-10-2010 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
Rep
Drives: 2023 230i Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedE90 View Post
Definitely one of the most enjoyable car buying experiences I’ve had. I just purchased my 08 335i following my lease and my salesman, Keith Roberts, did an amazing job. I told him what I wanted and he made it happen. While my car was being CPO’ed Keith kept me updated every day and he answered all and any questions I had. The great thing is that I actually ended up getting a much better deal than I expected. The entire process was hassle free and I would recommend anyone in the area to stop by Reeves and see Keith.
Yes, Ive leased all my 3 BMWs from them and had Roman as a salesman and he is always GREAT as well.
      12-25-2010, 12:37 AM   #3
ianbiz
Back in a BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Msport

We bought 3 of our 4 E90s from them. We drive across the state and pass 3 BMW dealers just to go to them. But i doubt the next car will be from them since we got a hook up at fields now
      05-24-2011, 09:54 AM   #4
ronkeller8
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e93 335i

Just a shout out about their service department being outstanding as well. I drive past another BMW dealer every day, but am willing to drive 40 miles out of my way to use their service department. SA's are intelligent and the mechanics seem to know their stuff. Will definitely give them first crack at my business next time I buy/lease a vehicle.....
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #5
kudos
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

Their service dept is great. Sadly, I can't say the same for their sales dept. I look younger than I am and I just got off work so I wasn't exactly looking my best. I didn't get one person come up to me in the lobby while I was looking at cars. They may have been able to make a sale considering something like this happened to my mother a few weeks back and she went home in a new car while she was waiting in the lobby (was a toyota dealership though).

However the service dept did my coolant as soon as I showed up. The guy litterally saw me pull up grabbed my keys and took it. Think I waited 15 min tops and then drove home. I also had one manager look up my car info to see if my seats had a recall and he was nice about it.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #6
mlifxs
Diamond Geezer
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 2007 328i Saloon

Garage List
Reeves just conducted a free "customer appreciation clinic" for folks who've done business with them. It included a free vehicle inspection, free bag of promotional items and there was a contest with a $5k first prize. I bought my e90 from them and decided to give it a try (now out of warranty).
SA Jason was very helpful and the technicians were able to point out a couple problems that needed addressing.
Best of all, the pricing for the maintenance was reasonable. More than what an independent might charge; but they identified the problems and I have a higher level of confidence that the work was done right.
Hats off to Reeves and their staff
Appreciate 0