E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > angel eye problem..separate fuses?

03-26-2015, 02:48 PM   #23
BMSE92_Harry
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 335i coupe

I'm having the same problem with OP. The passenger side halo is out. the copper wire is dry up and wire is showing. I couldn't figure out how to fix it as there was no power coming from the wire. after unplugging the driver side halo light bulb a month ago and just drive without those lights, I put the bulb back in the driver side and now it's not working on both side.
someone mentioned the FRM unit can be reset or it might be a module problem... what should I do from here? or do I really need to bring it back to dealership to fix this?
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2021, 05:25 PM   #24
Herakles
Captain
Rep
Drives: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@Alpine View Post
Pop your OEM bulbs in, wait until it comes on, then pop your LEDs back in. There is no fuses from what I know, as Tom@EAS said, the FRM has cut power. This happened to me 2 times before, and I just put the OEMs back in, then waited, both times it came back on.
Hi Alex - all,

So my passenger side lux burned out- during the time I was trouble shooting I had unplugged both passenger and driver side and plugged back in, all of a sudden my passenger lux stopped working

When I plugged in my new lux, the passenger side worked fine but the driver side doesn't work!

After reading this post I'm assuming something happened when I was troubleshooting and the FRM needs reset- I plugged in my oem and I guess I'll take back to dealer if they don't start working on their own as you said yours did? But even with the oem in still no driver side - and I still have a light for left DL out - so the bulbs is good but still saying it's out ?

On another note - I kinda like/ miss the yellow stock look

Btw what does FRM stand for and should I suggest that to the dealer or do I just take it in and act dumb and say it doesn't work?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0