Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Getting "CC-ID 63" error code and red flat tire icon after new tires installed

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

01-06-2019, 11:30 AM   #23
Carlos Barillas
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw e90 325i 3.0 cc

Codig CC ID 63

Hello friends. I'm new to the forum, I've always seen them, but now I'm enrolled. On the board I do not see the reset option. When he turned on the tire light, the fuel tank was in reserve. I do not know if it's a coincidence.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2020, 10:31 AM   #24
Mralan0007
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 M3, 2007 e92 320d

tpms light no reset option

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasza88londyn View Post
I have the same problem-half of my menu is missing on my e91
Did you find a solution?
I know is trying my luck with this thread being so old but did you find a solution to this? I have no reset option, its blank beneath the tyre light when use the stalk, no options at all its only when i hold the bc button I get error code cc-id- 63.
All tyres are fine :/
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2021, 12:44 PM   #25
Platonri
Registered
Croatia
Rep
Drives: 420xd grancoupe LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mralan0007 View Post
I know is trying my luck with this thread being so old but did you find a solution to this? I have no reset option, its blank beneath the tyre light when use the stalk, no options at all its only when i hold the bc button I get error code cc-id- 63.
All tyres are fine :/
Same problem here: red tire, no reset option below, just error CCD ID-63
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2021, 12:27 AM   #26
salernod
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 323i

10 years later. This post is still helping. I finally solved this on my 2010 BMW 323i by doing the reset in the way it is described below, first push once, and then push and hold until the check mark appears.

Many many thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracerit View Post
I got new tires over the weekend and drove them home, and i would say about 40 miles later the red flat tire icon came on. I looked around and checked the PSI on all four and they were fine. I tried resetting it but instead of it saying INIT and having the check mark, it displayed "CC-ID 63". now i have the red flat tire icon there the whole time i'm driving.

I searched google and the forums and no solution was found, so i'm guessing it's time to bring it to the dealer and have them reset the computer? Luckily I still have one year left on my warranty, otherwise would this be something the dealership would charge me to reset?
Appreciate 0