E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > FS: f30 335i M-Sport OEM Brakes AND Rotors (all 4 wheels) - Grey Calipers/Rotors

03-02-2018, 09:46 PM   #1
BlueLeaderXI
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 Portimao Blue M340i xDriv

Thumbs up FS: f30 335i M-Sport OEM Brakes AND Rotors (all 4 wheels) - Grey Calipers/Rotors

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
**Pictures coming soon**

4 CALIPERS AND INCLUDES ALL 4 ROTORS, ALSO IN GOOD CONDITION

Up for sale-- 2015 f-30 335i OEM braking system with Brembo 4-piston fronts. Gently used, and in good condition!! (I.e. these have never been tracked or driven "hard", some winter in Ohio). I removed these at just under 20k miles since NEW. I installed some blue sport package calipers with rotors to all four wheels. Perfect deal for your 320/328 or even 1/2 series looking for a solid brake upgrade at a fraction of the cost of a BBK. The front calipers are the nice version with a formed caliper body, unpainted in grey with the BMW logo- perfect for you to paint your preferred brake color!

(2) 4-piston Brembo Front calipers (Grey, "BMW" logo)

(2) Rear 1-piston oem 335i calipers, Grey

(2) Front 340 mm Rotors, smooth - excellent condition

(2) Rear 330 mm Rotors, smooth - excellent condition

(4) dust back plates, mounting hardware, bolts

(4) OEM set of pads, good condition, evenly worn without grooves. Gentle 20k miles so there is plenty of life left in them- I figure the buyer will replace with their own selection anyway but didn't want to throw them away and figured you might have a use for them - not part of the price, including for free.

Priced to sell, good deal for you, I am just asking that the buyer takes care of the shipping. Price is set at 900.00 plus shipping for ALL 4 CALIPERS/ROTORS. Will consider serious offers, not low-balling. At this time PayPal is the preferred method. When you are ready to buy I will get an exact shipping quote at UPS to buyer's address.

Sold as a set only, not interested in parting out at this time, thanks.

Happy motoring!

It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure these F-30 series 335i oem big brakes will fit / at least able to be retrofitted to your model of bimmer!

Appreciate 0
      03-04-2018, 12:36 PM   #2
shaginwagon13
Chartered Accountant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drsr1588 View Post
**Pictures coming soon**

Up for sale-- 2015 f-30 335i OEM braking system with Brembo 4-piston fronts. Gently used, and in good condition!! (I.e. these have never been tracked or driven "hard", some winter in Ohio). I removed these at just under 20k miles since NEW. I installed some blue sport package calipers with rotors to all four wheels. Perfect deal for your 320/328 or even 1/2 series looking for a solid brake upgrade at a fraction of the cost of a BBK. The front calipers are the nice version with a formed caliper body, unpainted in grey with the BMW logo- perfect for you to paint your preferred brake color!

(4) OEM set of pads, good condition, evenly worn without grooves. Gentle 20k miles so there is plenty of life left in them- I figure the buyer will replace with their own selection anyway but didn't want to throw them away and figured you might have a use for them - not part of the price, including for free.

Priced to sell, good deal for you, I am just asking that the buyer takes care of the shipping. Price is set at 900.00 plus shipping for ALL 4 CALIPERS/ROTORS. Will consider serious offers, not low-balling. At this time PayPal is the preferred method. When you are ready to buy I will get an exact shipping quote at UPS to buyer's address.

Happy motoring!

It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure these F-30 series 335i oem big brakes will fit / at least able to be retrofitted to your model of bimmer!

Interested. How can I check to see if this will fit my 2008 335i N54?
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2018, 08:18 PM   #3
BlueM3Wagon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 e91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drsr1588 View Post
**Pictures coming soon**

Happy motoring!

Let me find out if the rears will swap with e91 with slight modification, I think the fronts are direct swap. I'm in Kettering so purchase would be cake in person

Follow on Instagram: BlueM3wagon
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2018, 12:59 PM   #4
jjcools
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 - 335i 6MT

In for pics
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2018, 03:38 AM   #5
MILLER335I
Captain