E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > E90 LCI Headlights LED Conversion

09-29-2019, 06:20 AM   #1
tasosstav
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 320d E90 LCI

E90 LCI Headlights LED Conversion

Hello, I have 2011 E90 320d with standard halogen headlight bulbs and standard halogen angel lights. I want to convert these into LED and I was wondering what LED bulbs do I need to buy. I知 very confused as to what type of bulb I need as there are a lot of different characteristics I need to consider. Does it need to be H13? I need one for high and low beams but I知 not sure if that fits my car. What colour looks best and most similar to factory BMW led lights, 6000k? How many watts or lumens? I知 clueless in this sector so any help on which bulbs I need for my car specifically, would be greatly appreciated. I知 trying not to spend a lot of money so affordable choices are welcome. I also don稚 want any lights that look blue-ish. If you have done the same LED conversion with your BMW, would love to see pictures and the product details that you chose! Thank you
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2019, 05:23 PM   #2
sdhzlgl
Sri Lanka
Rep
Drives: Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasosstav View Post
Hello, I have 2011 E90 320d with standard halogen headlight bulbs and standard halogen angel lights. I want to convert these into LED and I was wondering what LED bulbs do I need to buy. I知 very confused as to what type of bulb I need as there are a lot of different characteristics I need to consider. Does it need to be H13? I need one for high and low beams but I知 not sure if that fits my car. What colour looks best and most similar to factory BMW led lights, 6000k? How many watts or lumens? I知 clueless in this sector so any help on which bulbs I need for my car specifically, would be greatly appreciated. I知 trying not to spend a lot of money so affordable choices are welcome. I also don稚 want any lights that look blue-ish. If you have done the same LED conversion with your BMW, would love to see pictures and the product details that you chose! Thank you
H7
Appreciate 0