E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Favor: Anyone near WPB with proper scanning tools?

07-31-2017, 04:03 PM   #1
xyaaeg234g234
happy.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e90 335i

Favor: Anyone near WPB with proper scanning tools?

My car has been dead for a couple weeks (long story) - one night it just didn't start, got a 'click' and humm and that's it... all accessories / dme functional.

First thought was starter - changed that, no luck. Next was battery - got it tested, good to go (and fairly recently replaced)... then I replaced the battery terminal fuses - still the same shit.

MHD shows no codes, shadow or otherwise - flashed back to stock to no avail -
and my go-to indy is in Orlando. I've hit a rough patch as of late and am at a loss for options here really.

So, if you're an awesome person who just so happens to have the tools that would be able to do a thorough scan on my e90 335i (CAS module, etc) that may give me some god forsaken insight as to why this POFS wont turn over, and don't mind a short trip towards US1 and Northlake in North Palm Beach - let me know! OR if you have any thoughts as to what it may be OR know of an app (not Carly, don't have bluetooth adapter) I can use that will accomplish this, let me know too!

Can't offer a whole lot in the way of cash payment but I can offer a lot of thank-yous and if you have PayPal, a promise to pay once a couple pending sales go through!
      08-15-2017, 11:41 AM   #2
splatz400
Rep
Drives: 335d

I can borrow my buddies snap-on modulis pro (with European add on), I also have a kd-can cable and all BMW tools loaded on my laptop, let me know if those will help (i leave for Colorado Saturday and then to Denmark from there). But I have to drop my dog off at the trainer in Lake Worth Friday.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2017, 02:58 PM   #3
BeastMode335i
Maximus Decimus Meridius
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Hit up AJ @ EMP, one of his guys or himself may be able to get you up and running man..!
Appreciate 0