E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Help getting set up for coding in VA - willing to pay!

11-04-2016, 06:22 AM   #1
wmuncaster
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 335i PPK

Help getting set up for coding in VA - willing to pay!

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help getting set up to do some coding. I'm really only looking to do a "one and done" pass on my e90, adding the B3 transmission flash, PPK flash and a few convenience feature changes.

I was just quoted $259 by one of the coding "companies". Based on what I've read, that number is pretty exorbitant. However, I've also ready all of the disclaimers about not jumping into doing coding yourself if you're not 100% confident...

If anyone would be up for helping me get set up and "showing me the ropes", I would be more than happy to drive to you and shoot you some cash, beer, whatever... Alternatively, if anyone would be up for doing a remote coding session (for a slightly more reasonable fee than $260), I'd be game for that as well!

Anyone out there up for helping out??
Appreciate 0