E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > angel eyes on e90 lci with stock halogens

11-24-2017, 03:44 AM   #1
pcm77
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: f30 3 series

angel eyes on e90 lci with stock halogens

I've got the e90 lci 2011 with stock halogen bulbs,ive eventually found the correct bulbs for my car and had them fitted by a friend at a local garage.40W CREE-XPG BMW E90/E91 2005-2011 (LCI) LED Angel Eyes Marker Kit.

https://www.hids-direct.co.uk/40w-cr...es-marker-kit/

took along time reading posts on here to find out exactly what bulbs I needed.so for people in the same boat with e90 efficient dynamics 2011 these bulbs are great they look amazing super bright even in the daytime
great price I paid £45 plug and play.
the guy that fitted them didn't take the wheel off or fender liner he went straight in the bonnet and turned the wheels out gf the way to access the flap
all in took him around 20 mins as one side had to remove a plastic housing think its for air intake or something
.on a side note he changed the h7 dipped beams to white visions as it still had that awful orange halogen colour creeping through with dipped beams on,,,
looks stunning now can't recommend this upgrade highly enough for measly 70 quid has completely transformed the look of my car.
hope this helps somebody out as it took me days to get it sorted thanks to some really informative threads on here
Appreciate 1