E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > active steering faullt

03-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
htrac92
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 325

active steering faullt

Hi guys as above, this morning while driving I got 4 warning's one being active steering fault, steering lock faulty red light run flat indicator fault, brake light fault, all in amber color apart from steering wheel lock in red. The car starts up all fine but i cant use my dtc button or cruise control.

Before this came up the full suspension was replaced with the stock ones as i was running coilover's earlier and original 17" alloys were put back on. before this the car wasn't run for a month so not sure if it's the battery.

the car drove fine uptil i got it on motorway when the lights came on and for some reason my steering is over 20 degrees to the right from standard when i drive it straight.

Got tracking done but it didnt have any effect on the steering, it still sits 20 degrees to the right and the lights are still there.

is there any way i can reset the active steering by disconnecting battery and how long do i need to keep it disconnected for?

Any help aprreciated.
Appreciate 0