E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe - 6MT

12-15-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
Gripster
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
2007 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe - 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 18,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe 2007, 6MT Car is located in San Diego, CA

It's a milestone birthday next year and I have approval from the Mrs to get a P-car. Alas, this means that my current beloved Z4 needs to sold and since these cars can take a while to find the right buyer, I am listing it early. Here is what you need to know:

2007 Z4 3.0si Coupe

- 6-speed Manual Transmission (not many of the 3.0si's were sold with manual)
- Silvergray Metallic
- Black Leather interior
- ZSP - Sport Package
- Premium Audio
- DVD Navigation
- HID Xenons
- Bluetooth (yes, I have the pin code)
- BMW Assist
- AUX
- VIN (send me a PM)

My Mods:
- M-Steering Wheel
- M-Sport Shift Knob
- LeatherZ Armrest Extension
- Short Antenna
- Painted rear reflectors

------

The car has 79k miles. I bought it a year ago with about 76.5k miles - these could only have been highway miles.

Also - the car has new pads/rotors (under a year old) and a brand new OEM BMW battery that I purchased a few months ago.

I don't have a service history on the car but the car fax was clean when I bought it and I did call a BMW dealer prior to purchasing and there were no red flags. Similarly, I had a PPI done when I bought the car and they gave it a clean bill of health.

If you are interested in the car, PM me and I will send you a youtube link to a 15min walkaround video.

My asking price is $18k obo based on a nationwide Autotrader search for similar cars. Please PM me with questions and/or interest. More than happy to take the car to a local PPI at the buyer's expense, and if you're local come see it and let's go for a drive.

Some cellphone pics taken last week:

Some better pics taken earlier in the year:

Last edited by Gripster; 12-16-2012 at 12:46 AM..
Appreciate 0