E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > Who has catless DP's (N55) that still needs to pass ODBII inspection?

10-14-2014, 12:17 PM   #1
MadToy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 340i Xdrive

Who has catless DP's (N55) that still needs to pass ODBII inspection?

I have a set of modified anti-foulers stuffed with steel wool that I used on my '06 Dodge Charger to eliminate the O2 codes. It worked flawlessly on both the catless and high flow cat setups I had on the car.

I know the JB4 can clear the O2 codes, but this does nothing to make the car ready for ODBII inspection. So I'd like to send the anti-fouler to someone with a catless N55 that wants to try it out to see if they can eliminate the fault with the JB4 set to not clear codes (at least long enough to get a 'Ready' status for inspection). They are 18mm x 1.5 thread, which I believe is the same as the BMW.

Just pay the shipping fee (figure $6 for USPS flat rate).