E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Sponsoring a great cause : Wooden Spoon Charity via RugbyTots

07-29-2015, 06:09 AM   #1
Jat
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E91 330i M Sport

Sponsoring a great cause : Wooden Spoon Charity via RugbyTots

Hi All,

I thought I would put this out and see if you generous and supportive folks would be kind enough to sponsor my son Teghveer, who is taking part in his RugbyTots Triathlon this Sunday. RugbyTots are supporting the Wooden Spoon charity, which does great work for disadvantaged and disabled young people in the UK. Its the official children Ruby charity.

More details on the charity can be found here:
https://www.woodenspoon.org.uk

As a member of a RugbyTots class (he is 3.5yrs old), he will be taking part in 3 rugby related activities as part of their Triathlon this Sunday. It would be awesome if you could sponsor him/donate to this great cause that has kids raising funds to help other kids and young people.

Due to the way we are raising funds, and as we competing between RugbyTots regions too, we cannot setup a just giving page etc, as it makes it hard to know what each group has raised. As such, I would ask if anyone wants to support his/this cause, could you either:

PayPal a gift donation to jhanspal1@aol.com (please use gift method as to avoid loss in fees)

Or PM me for bank details for a direct transfer.

Can I just that ask that if you are going to sponsor him, please let me know how much so that I can update the sponsor form. If you wanted to add gift aid to your donation, I would need full name, address and postcode also.

Thanks in advance for your support all!

Mods - I hope this does not break any rules, please let me know if it does.

My Journal Thread : CLICK HERE

Last edited by Jat; 07-29-2015 at 06:19 AM..
Appreciate 0