E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Headlight Washer Cover Alignment

02-11-2019, 10:14 AM   #1
wmuncaster
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 335i PPK

Headlight Washer Cover Alignment

Hey everyone, I recently installed the BMW Performance Aero front bumper cover and, in doing so, discovered that not all headlight washer covers are the same. The stock "sport" bumper's covers are too small for the washer jet openings in the "performance" bumper cover. The correct "performance" washer covers are larger, but they still don't cover the entire washer jet opening. The very bottom of the opening is still visible with the cover installed.

Has anyone else had trouble getting the headlight washer covers properly aligned/fitted? There doesn't appear to be any way to adjust the covers' attachment to the jet nozzle, so I'm wondering if the jet nozzle itself is adjustable?
Appreciate 0