E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 2006 BMW 330i N52 - HIGH SPEC - NOW SOLD

12-15-2022, 04:33 AM   #1
DriverLDN
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport E90 2006

2006 BMW 330i N52 - HIGH SPEC - NOW SOLD

A friend of mine is selling my old 330i, he's had it for a year and now going electric. I owned the car 8 years previous and it's had nearly all the big ticket jobs done. Full suspension refresh front and back with Sachs and Eibach with new BMW mounts and Lemfoder control arms around the end of 2019. New front discs, pads and oil service are done at Berry BMW last year. Car in general had an oil service every year in my ownership regardless of miles and has also recently had a new sump and upper engine gasket done. Before I sold the car it had new sparkplugs, ignition coils, and Vanos solenoids. Lots of receipts to back up service history. The car had Osram Night Breakers D1S bulbs fitted recently along with the LUX V8 LED Angel Upgrade from MLPerformance which are the best IMO for OEM+ look, the interior has a full Horizion LED lighting pack along with number plate lights, boot and puddle.

Older service items include Gearbox Service with new ZF sleeve and adaptation reset, rear diff oil changed, new waterpump and oil filter housing gasket replaced, new coolant hoses and new auxilary belt and pulleys as the oil filter leak had ruined the belt.

The car has a huge spec as I believe it was an Ex-BMW press car so has items such as heated electric seats, comfort access with both keys present, electric rear blind and manual rear side blinds, ski-pass, active steering, directional xenons, and BMW some Individual Spec as well from the headlining. Extra body styling added is a Genuine M Performance Black Kidney Grille and M3 Bootlip spoiler from Teddy at SSD Motorsports West London. Full VIN Decode available on the advert for full spec. It took me a long time to find a unicorn spec like this.

Most of my work has been documented on this forum, so feel free to look. Car is based in Leytonstone.

Advert: BMW 330i 2006 - Reg: GP06 YRS

Last edited by DriverLDN; 12-18-2022 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: Sold
Appreciate 0