E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Roger and MotiveMods

02-28-2014, 10:31 PM   #1
nyfg56
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3 AW/Fox Red 6MT

Roger and MotiveMods

All I can say is wow!

A little background: I bought a used m3 smg shifter retro and it crapped out on me after a week or so. Seeking help on how to fix it, I gave roger a call

I sent my m3 shifter DIY retrofit which I bought second hand to him after failing to troubleshoot it on the phone with him (per his offer) and let's just say the person who made it shouldn't be touching electronics. Neither the harness nor the shifter were purchased from roger or MotiveMods but he still took the time to have me send It to him and look at it for me. Well he looked at it and decided it was junk and without telling me went ahead and made me a brand new harness! One of his that he sells, the whole deal. He even went the extra mile and attached the manual shift boot for me that I had sent him along with it. Oh and it gets better, he wouldn't accept any sort of payment. I'm still in shock. What a great guy to work with. I have the utmost respect and regard for roger and motivemods and would definitely recommend them to anyone. Just amazing. I will post pics here once installed. Thanks again roger!
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 12:29 AM   #2
spoolin
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3

His products are amazing. His wiring is top notch. My buddy has had his shifter for a while without a hitch.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 04:16 AM   #3
Jacblack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 COMP

This is the second thread I've come across of motive mods, I'm glad because I want the shifter and paddles for my e92.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2014, 07:13 AM   #4
nyfg56
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3 AW/Fox Red 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacblack
This is the second thread I've come across of motive mods, I'm glad because I want the shifter and paddles for my e92.
Definitely do it. Great products and even better service
Appreciate 0