E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Bad Fuel It Experience

10-01-2018, 01:20 PM   #1
2qwk4u
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 335 coupe

Bad Fuel It Experience

NEVER SHOPPING AGAIN DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

AFTER PURCHASE ME: i can’t find any info on the return line and regulator on your website can you send me some pictures and what it looks like and its benefits that would be great can you also do any better than the $375 please
i just ordered this: FI-650HP FUEL pump

FUEL-IT
Frankly, you are trying to piece meal this stuff together which is going to cause headaches...I’d recommend you choose a vendor and stick with them. All of our kits and accessories are designed to integrate with each other. If you want to piece it all together that’s fine but we will only be able to offer you limited assistance in doing so.

ME:
I dont understand? the previous owner bought a stage 2 kit off you, my partner bought a BT sensor and lines & PI injection kit from one of your customers that decided not to fit it,
Now I Bought a FI-650HP FUEL pump KIT OFF YOU,
Seriously why are you being so RUDE, if you took the time to ask me i could have explained this to you. rather than fob me off with short answers and not even answering my questions!
Where is the "Thanks for buying a FI-650HP FUEL pump KIT you should expect it by this date.. and here is the pros and cons of the hose and regulator kit along with the pictures you asked for”
really WTF thats how you treat someone who potentially asked to spend another $350+ with you..
I expected alot better customer service from the reports from the forums, not HAPPY

FUEL-IT
No problem, I'm sorry you feel that way but in order to prevent future headaches and a dissatisfied customer I thought it best to inform you of the potential issues BEFORE spending more money with us and shipping your current order.
Shall we refund and cancel your current order? We certainly don't want you to be upset with us and if you'd rather we refund it, we'll do so.

ME:
Hi there, the only thing im dissastisfied with is your customer service WHY would i want a refund??? Im sure i didn’t ask about potential issues, the only issue i had was from the advice of a previous mechanic leading me down a JB4 path.
I would like you to please answer my question what is the benefits for the the return line and the fuel pressure reg kit, i couldnt find info about it,

FUEL-IT
will be refunding your purchase. We will now consider this matter closed.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2018, 01:48 PM   #2
9krpmrx8
Clean is the new cool, keep it that way.
Rep
Drives: 11' Alpine White 335i Sedan

You sound like an entitled idiot who does not know how to research.
      10-01-2018, 02:54 PM   #3
Emilime75
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i E92 LeMans Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9krpmrx8 View Post
I don't agree. I'd be a bit frustrated myself if that was the reply I'd gotten from a company. Also, a customer shouldn't have to "research" beyond looking on the vendor's website and/or asking them for the info they need. Customer service is rather pathetic these days, and when a vendor feels they're too high and mighty to take a few moments of their time in order to take someone's money, they're the entitled idiots.

Last edited by Emilime75; 10-01-2018 at 03:12 PM..
Appreciate 1
      10-01-2018, 03:04 PM   #4
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:

^This.

Man, You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Your response came across as incredibly rude and condescending. Honestly, I wouldn't want you as a customer if I received that email.

I imagine that you would have received a different follow up response had your first post not included a comment about pricing being too high and your second email just blasting them entirely.

Just a thought...

EDIT: After reviewing your other posts here in the forum, I see you are generally disrespectful to others as well. Solidified my original opinion.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2018, 03:33 PM   #5
Midwest_Xi
Private
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Hi-

This is Dave @ Fuel-It! My normal e90post user name was disabled.

What the OP has failed to mention and copy & paste were prior emails blatantly lying about who purchased certain products, demanding discounts, being in the hospital & having his brother answering certain emails, offering graphic design work in exchange for product discount, as well as just being a bit rude.

We get countless emails daily, we try to answer each email with time, care and tact, but when we feel we are being lied to or misled, or are being asked to support someone else's product, well that is where we generally will start to be blunt, or in a situation like this- just decide to cut ties all together.

Do we wish this could have gone differently? Sure.

However given the chain of events leading up to this, we felt it was well within our right to simply refund Simon's order & we both go our separate ways.

Cheers,

Dave @ Fuel-It! / Fuel-It! Team
Appreciate 3
Run Silent15127.00
9krpmrx8808.00
LMB335IS1295.00
      10-01-2018, 04:33 PM   #6
SteveatFuel-It!
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilime75 View Post
I don't agree. I'd be a bit frustrated myself if that was the reply I'd gotten from a company. Also, a customer shouldn't have to "research" beyond looking on the vendor's website and/or asking them for the info they need. Customer service is rather pathetic these days, and when a vendor feels they're too high and mighty to take a few moments of their time in order to take someone's money, they're the entitled idiots.
This had absolutely nothing to do with giving the customer information on a product, we are happy to do that.

This had to do with the customer supplying inaccurate information in attempt to get a discount. When the customer was asked about this they blamed it on their brother. We tried to remain cordial and hoped that the customer would just cancel their order. Once the customer got vulgar and threatening, we elected to cancel the order and close the matter. Of course this was unacceptable to him and so he threatened with social media if we didn't re-instate his order and give him a discount. Needless to say, that didn't happen and here we are.
Appreciate 2
9krpmrx8808.00
Run Silent15127.00
      10-01-2018, 07:27 PM   #7
2qwk4u
Private
Rep

No I didn't lie my little brother emailed you while ive been lying in bed for 16+ weeks not being able to type ill happily send you surgery photos!! he was trying just to help me out I didn't know he had sent these in the end he was trying to just save me some cash.

when you spoke to me I you had already made your mind up I was so civil even though you were just brushing me off.

"We tried to remain cordial and hoped that the customer would just cancel their order." THIS means you didn't want to sell it to me.

see my below response in me being Vulgar LOL

-I am currently in hospital so was not able to respond to your last email until I returned from physiotherapy .

NO MEANS DID I WANT A REFUND.

This is totally un acceptable all i have done is ask for information and a date of delivery?

please make this right by
* selling me the fuel pump back to me
( -10% would be appreciated for this inconvenience you have put me through)

* please send me the info on the return and FPR kit

* please send me a delivery date once payment has been posted again.

Im so disappointed and would have no hesitation on expressing this through digital media if you chose to not resolve this matter .

I am a paying customer who did not ask for their order to be cancelled nor did you have grounds to do so.

I will await your response so we can rectify this quickly.

I had only found out that they refunded me when said I don't want a refund.
im in hospital in alot of pain and dont need the stress if took me serious then it wouldn't be a problem like i said i was unaware of my little bro emailing them while i was sedated in hospital and apologised for this but that still wasn't enough
Attached Images

Last edited by 2qwk4u; 10-01-2018 at 07:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2018, 07:45 PM   #8
2qwk4u
Private
Rep

Quote:
you sound like a douche who makes assumptions alot!! check there website there is no info about the return line and fuel pressure reg kit!!
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #9
Midwest_Xi
Private
Rep
Drives: 335xi

We reserve the right to refuse / refund customers as we see fit.

In your specific case, we chose to refund you based on previous e-mail exchanges with Steve & myself. We genuinely try to help as many people as we can, however when asking for assistance & the story doesn't necessarily add up, that's where we draw the line- it's too difficult to sift through what is fact / fiction.

We sympathize with your injury, we've wished you a speedy recovery numerous times, and will do so again.

Best of luck in the future.

Fuel-It!
Appreciate 1
Run Silent15127.00
      10-01-2018, 08:25 PM   #10
2qwk4u
Private
Rep

how does that work as a business not once did you answer my questions? why did you refund me? i explained and apologised for my little bro trying to help me end of the day you could have asked me to call as everything does not come across in emails properly i have your products i wanted more as i am happy with them
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2018, 08:25 PM   #11
SteveatFuel-It!
Registered
Rep

Your injury has nothing to do with it, that is not what we are referring to and you know it. You are still trying to be manipulative by being selective in your quotes. You can write us all the emails you want cursing at us and continuing on like a delinquent. As we said before and we will re-iterate, this matter is closed as far as we are concerned. Best wishes for you full recovery.
Appreciate 1
LMB335IS1295.00
      10-01-2018, 08:57 PM   #12
2qwk4u
Private
Rep

it does you were communicating with my bro not me and punished me for not being able to communicate!

I bought a fuel pump full price!!

then asked for a delivery date and info on your return line and fpr kit!
as i saw that after the fact as a option and could not find it on your website or info about it.

then you just ignored me and acted like a child and pretty much went not talking to you have money back bye!! tell me honestly how it didn't go down like that seriously i didn't want it to come to this you wanted it to go on the net own it!!
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2018, 09:58 PM   #13
LMB335IS
Sua Sponte
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LMB 335is

Garage List
2013 BMW 335is  [8.84]
It's a privately run business. They have the option to deal or not deal with you.
They choose not to, time to move on. No amount of bitchin' is going to change it.
      10-02-2018, 01:38 AM   #14
SteveatFuel-It!
Registered
Rep

This will be our last response to you.

You started off by lying to us which you revealed in subsequent emails trying to get deals, favors, offer us services, etc.

You started off with...

"simon mcgraw <smcgraw***@gmail.com>
Sep 21 (10 days ago)

to me

Hi Fuel it team,

I have purchased a port injection kit (+jb4 controller) from you as well as a in tank pump upgrade but now need the:"

We responded and asked for your order # to see what we could do for you per policy and you responded with this...

"i dont have it, its on my old computer im in hospital got hit and run off my harley davidson (see pic below ). pretty sure it was in nov2017 when you had the 10% off maybe dealt with Dave dont quote me on the name. bought PI kit with jb4 PI controller and line upgrade with bluetooth sensor."

You then continued emailing us asking various questions for a discount, etc. and in the process sent this email.

"Simon McGraw <simon@*******.com>
Sep 30 (1 day ago)

I dont understand? the previous owner bought a stage 2 kit off you, my partner bought a BT sensor and lines & PI injection kit from one of your customers that decided not to fit it"

You then threaten us with social media, send us nasty emails, and proceed to go on a smear campaign.
Then to top it off you send us the following email tonight...

"Simon McGraw <simon@******.com>
5:52 PM (5 hours ago)

to me, Dave, Steve

I WASNT LYING MY BRO EMAILED YOU IM SORRY FOR THAT AS YOU CAN SEE IM IN HOSPITAL

would you like to resolve this? ill post that you resolved this. ???

all i wanted was

* selling me the fuel pump back to me
( -10% would be appreciated for this inconvenience you have put me through)

* please send me the info on the return and FPR kit

* please send me a delivery date once payment has been posted again."

Seriously? You reverted back to the same exact M.O. you blamed on your brother. This matter is closed, please stop emailing us with offers, obscenities, and threats.

Thank you,
Fuel-It!
Appreciate 1
Run Silent15127.00
      10-02-2018, 08:38 AM   #15
mojobmw_e90
Major
Rep
Drives: 2014 E63S

Nothing against fuel it or anyone who works within that company, but if the customer doesnt like the way a vendor dealt with the issues, cut ties with them and move on. You clearly got your money back and they dont owe you anything. They are not obligated to answer your or anyones questions, but 99% of times they do in a friendly and professional way. Find another vendor and purchase from them. Simple as that
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2018, 09:48 AM   #16
9krpmrx8
Clean is the new cool, keep it that way.
Rep
Drives: 11' Alpine White 335i Sedan

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2qwk4u View Post
you sound like a douche who makes assumptions alot!! check there website there is no info about the return line and fuel pressure reg kit!!

Wah, you want some cheese with that whine fruity?