E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Any BMW dealers that can help on price???

10-31-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
EpicE90
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 f150

Any BMW dealers that can help on price???

I want to get a 335i coupe because it appears right now you can lease one for less then a sedan. SO is there anybody on this website who works at a dealership that can help a fellow member out. Only option i care for is manual and sport. With $1500 down , is it possible to get payment under 600?
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #2
Angry3
All your 1 are belong to us!!!
Rep
Drives: '08 135i 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicE90 View Post
I want to get a 335i coupe because it appears right now you can lease one for less then a sedan. SO is there anybody on this website who works at a dealership that can help a fellow member out. Only option i care for is manual and sport. With $1500 down , is it possible to get payment under 600?
With the current lease terms and lease cash, absolutely. I was in Columbia SC yesterday with a friend of mine picking up his new ride, a loaded '09 coupe with an MSRP of 53,300. With nothing at signing except his 1st payment and MSDs his monthly with 3% NC tax is $548.00. Even without the MSDs he would have been below $600. You can easily get a well optioned coupe under $600, the hard part is finding a car that works for you (not a lot of coupes left) and a dealer that will work from invoice. Also, the current incentives I believe end tomorrow, and I wouldn't be surprised if BMW pulls all lease support for 09 coupes going forward.

If you want a 10 model, you're going to be north of $600 unless you do ED.

Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2009, 01:21 PM   #3
EpicE90
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 f150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry3 View Post
With the current lease terms and lease cash, absolutely. I was in Columbia SC yesterday with a friend of mine picking up his new ride, a loaded '09 coupe with an MSRP of 53,300. With nothing at signing except his 1st payment and MSDs his monthly with 3% NC tax is $548.00. Even without the MSDs he would have been below $600. You can easily get a well optioned coupe under $600, the hard part is finding a car that works for you (not a lot of coupes left) and a dealer that will work from invoice. Also, the current incentives I believe end tomorrow, and I wouldn't be surprised if BMW pulls all lease support for 09 coupes going forward.

If you want a 10 model, you're going to be north of $600 unless you do ED.

Good luck.
of course my luck the incentives would end tommorow . Thank u for the detailed response I really appreciate it. Sounds like your freind got a hell of a deal . Maybe I'll shoot u over a pm when I'm ready to purchase and get the details on the dealership your buddy went too
Appreciate 0